Thread Rating:
RIFC
(15-11-2015, 01:56)TIN TIN Wrote: Tbh, distance should not be a real problem in supporting your team, by that, I mean attending matches. I now live in Inverurie ( 3.5 hrs to EK, then supporters bus to Edinburgh) but still manage to attend all home games in Edinburgh and several away games thrown in.

Inverurie! It would take me 5 hours just to get as far south as Inverurie.

Listen, I've done it all before, but these days I cannot justify having to stay overnight if I want to go to a game. There are outside responsibilities I cannot abandon for that length of time. Pricks like Fred can attack me all they want for that, I don't care. I've explained it to him before and he refuses to understand, preferring instead to beat me with that stick. Like I said, he's just a prick.

I support my club as best I can from this distance. You can either choose to accept that, or join Fred in his special little prickish clan.
I'm a prick??

You come on here like yer number 1 fan you give nothing to yer club accept trying to defend the indefensible, and you do not support your club you follow the goings on of your that's the difference,the difference in a supporter and you is Cooper who lives in London (well I think he said London) and gets his arse to games,like you it's a poor ecxuse
Stop being a prick. Read my words and understand what I'm saying. I have responsibilities I cannot possibly abandon for nigh on two days.

You'd have to be a f*cking moron not to understand.
you come on here insult people because they have an opinion people who actually attend football matches,quite a lot of those post people have made have been on official Rangers statements and you still deny there authenticity,the only prick on this site is you.
Doh

Stop acting like a prick.
Might as well ask a flea to stop biting.
Trusevich, I am amazed and disappointed that you feel the need to justify your support of Rangers to this poisonous being.
Me too, dd. Poisonous is an apt word.

In a way I pity him, because his hatred drives him to go to these lengths. But then, he still chooses to let that hatred manifest.
Me poisonous haha brilliant I'm no the not the one on here saying people take parts other men's anatomy in there mouth or up there arse,that's yer good friend Trus who does that,Dutch your just another twat toddle off.

I don't hate you Trus you're more to be pitied
You're just regurgitating now. Haven't you got a single sentient thought of your own? Or does your need to hate override all else?

A reminder now: This is the Rangers board. Away back to the Hearts board if all you want to do is hate Rangers fans.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »