Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Hutchinson is on a different level to any of our other players.

If his injury problems have gone away then he is good enough for the top half of the PL. He is the first name on the team sheet when he is available. Semedo is ok but his weaknesses stand out compared to Hutch.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Hutch and Bannan will be a big loss together. We do have a panel so hopefully Lopez and McGugan can step up and prove why we went after them. They can both play football but will they get stuck in is the big question around them.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
OK. I'm outnumbered. I give in. Doh Doh Doh
"God Save the King."
Entitled to your opinion pei. I think if you saw Hutch play as often as we did you would agree, he's pure class.
I just wish he'd pull fewer cards. Is that even possible for him to do that and still be as effective?
"God Save the King."
(15-11-2015, 15:03)peiowl Wrote: I just wish he'd pull fewer cards. Is that even possible for him to do that and still be as effective?

I think so because about two thirds of his cards don't benefit us and you can see that he cannot get the ball so it is just a question of what colour card he gets. If he can do more hassling opponents and less jumping in then he will be a better player for us. Even allowing for his suspensions, he is probably the best midfield player in the division.
consilio likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Former Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert has been appointed Blackburn Rovers boss, replacing the sacked Gary Bowyer. Father Ted joins the coaching team as his assistant.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34784801
(15-11-2015, 07:59)consilio Wrote: Entitled to your opinion pei.  I think if you saw Hutch play as often as we did you would agree, he's pure class.

When I said something similar after our home defeat against Blackburn last season I was laughed at, derided and asked if I'd been at the same game  Whistle
and complicated
so whats gone off charlie could you give us a quick summary ?
(16-11-2015, 01:57)Imre varadi Wrote: so whats gone off charlie could you give us a quick summary ?

Sure.  We lost to Charlton and we went into two weeks of international breaks.  It's was revealed that two of the committee members have left the club, don't remember their names so as Consilio said no great loss.  It then emerged that with Hutchinson suspended for two games, and with Bannan injured for a couple of weeks we would have to replace them in midfield.  Names were suggested, all of them dismissed as not being as good as the two who are out but eventually it seems we like Semi for Hutch and McGugan for Bannan as Lopez and melo are still injured or not quite ready.  England lost to Spain by the way.

There you go, a quick recap of the latest international break!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed