Thread Rating:
RIFC
It's true Trus all the club were at that stage from Green to East Stirling was a pocket liner and you (well not you personally as you don't actually support yer club)duly obliged,face it the club is only here to be solicited.
I support my club as well as I can from this distance, and you can cast aspersions all you want about that - you'll still be wrong.

It's not like you to form opinions out of sheer ignorance. Oh wait, yes. Yes it is.
You follow them not support.

Truth Trus yer clubs just a fat cow being milked
Again, you're just plain wrong. It's your default state. You don't even try to be right. Doh
No I'm bang on Trus and you know it
(14-11-2015, 23:47)Fredstersafool Wrote: No I'm bang on Trus and you know it

Stop it Fred. Grown-ups will see you.
You think the invited for anything else other than money??
Its a long way to Tipperary or whatever.
Only thing I need to see is a pile of folk leaping on this thread; even signing up it seems to do so, such was their glee. I have to wonder if I should have stayed away.
We have people being murdered in France and all some of you can do is come across with bile like this ..... pretty poor show all in all.
Larry-AV likes this post
(14-11-2015, 22:12)Trusevich Wrote: I support my club as well as I can from this distance, and you can cast aspersions all you want about that - you'll still be wrong.

It's not like you to form opinions out of sheer ignorance. Oh wait, yes. Yes it is.

Tbh, distance should not be a real problem in supporting your team, by that, I mean attending matches. I now live in Inverurie ( 3.5 hrs to EK, then supporters bus to Edinburgh) but still manage to attend all home games in Edinburgh and several away games thrown in. Also, Sevco were treated lightly on their admission into SFL as any proposed new member club must be in a position to submit 2 years of audited accounts- Sevco could not provide said documentation.
HHGH
They were accepted for financial gain simple as that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »