Thread Rating:
RIFC
(13-11-2015, 01:16)Trusevich Wrote:
(13-11-2015, 00:26)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 23:32)Trusevich Wrote: "Threatening to hold people to account" isn't a threat at all, unless those people fear being held to account.

I'd agree....if any other club had publicly said anything remotely related to the subject.

What difference would that have made?

The fact he hasn't mentioned anyone else means his words only target those who know they have something to be worried about. And they're the ones that should be brought to account.

Neither the SFA or the league has uttered a word on the subject,We have now had 3 statements in a week now each one barmier than the previous. 

First up "tax case nothing to do with us....lets all move on together scottish football"

Then "no trophy stripping...no siree"

And now it's "we will hold people who have said nothing on the matter to account.....if they errrrr.... do/say something that we don't like"

If king thinks statements like those are doing rangers any favours he is even madder than i thought.
Man's a fit and proper arsehole.
(13-11-2015, 01:42)El Car Wrote: SPFL board had a meeting to discuss potential ramifications of CoS EBT verdict, therefore 'engaged with the issue'. SPFL BoD made up primarily of representatives of Scottish clubs. In other news, Hibernian fans presumably also fervent Holocaust deniers, only able to communicate in hyperbolic manner.

Doh Doh  
(13-11-2015, 14:29)hibeejim21 Wrote: If king thinks statements like those are doing rangers any favours he is even madder than i thought.

I doubt very much whether he gives a f*ck what you think. Laugh

You'll have a go at him no matter what he says, simply because he's connected to Rangers FC.
o dear I see Chucks lawyer said what we all know
Funnily I didn't read any of in in the MSM
But its all there on @stvgrant and @jamesdoleman
the best quote
"Sevco Scotland did not buy "the club" the bought the business and assets of the club"
So there we have it girls its NOT the same club in a nut shell
Aye it is Edgie stop causing trouble on the boards.
I see the unwashed (and that's the words of their own club) are twisting words to suit them now.

You'd think they'd learn but no, the drive to justify their jealousy and deep-rooted insecurity about their perennial inferiority leads them to deliberately misunderstand and misrepresent simple concepts.

They are, quite simply, pathetic.
sorry mate
Just trying to spread truth and reconciliation

off to pub now to point the same out and laugh at the increasingly desperate antics of King and the Rangers 2.0 family
unlike some here im happy to say to peoples faces exactly what I would say here

no key board warrior, personal abuse crap from me
Aye, away and join up with all your Celtic pals to talk about Rangers. You wouldn't dare talk to Rangers fans about Rangers though, would you.

Some moral victor you are. Doh
Rangers number 1 follower first in there as normal with nil defence hahaha
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »