Thread Rating:
RIFC
(11-11-2015, 16:06)Trusevich Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 15:55)Paigntonhibby Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 14:50)Trusevich Wrote: Come on then, explain how he could gob out a closed bus window?

by opening it ya f#cking moron Doh

Silly boy. You can't open a bus window from the inside. Doh

So how did he do it?
how do you know, have ye seen the mini bus? lots o' older type mini buses and transit type transport have wee opening bits at the top o' the windaes
Like I said Paignton the scumbag opened the door no the window
Did he f*ck. There's no evidence except for one guy's word. There's not even certainty that the boy even exists. Laugh

Did you call up the bus company? What did they say? Laugh Laugh

It all sounds like just another example of the disgusting demonisation of Rangers fans by jealous, hate-driven 'football fans' with a massive inferiority complex.

It's making your life even more grim than it actually is.
Fred gets his info from salt and sauce probably. Hearsay is a genuine source for some.
No there were a lot of hibs fans there who saw it, have a look at the pictures you'll lots of them.

Aye demonising Rangers fans,they may be scum but at least they are fans unlike yerself Trus??,away wi ye ya wank.
(11-11-2015, 16:20)Paigntonhibby Wrote: how do you know, have ye seen the mini bus? lots o' older type mini buses and transit type transport have wee opening bits at the top o' the windaes

It wasn't a mini-bus though was it?

Anyway, I'll accept the guy says that the door was opened. Of course, we just have his word for it.

The only evidence we have is footage of the boy and his mate standing in front of a bus. Of course it was Rangers fans that made him do that. Doh
No way you accept something xxxx me Hell has frozen over,regardless yer still a wank,.
(11-11-2015, 16:16)Fredstersafool Wrote: Aye ye can I see it happen everyday on Lothian buses ,just for the record the filthy scummy b'stard opened a door not a window and spat on the boy.

Even funnier Fredster was the panic-stricken response of the Rangers fans within the bus who were chucking all evidence of booze out of the bus before the Police arrived on the scene - priceless!!! Laugh  That'll teach them to behave like the scumbags that they are!! IMO bring back the birch and give the offender(s) a painful reminder of what happens when you behave like shithead!
Aye, it's only Rangers fans that take drink on the bus. Bastards!
0762 it never happened you know it and so do I hahahahaha
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »