Thread Rating:
RIFC
(10-11-2015, 19:37)supercooper Wrote: That is what the Bdo are expecting.

Where is that documented ?
That's why they are waiting.

(10-11-2015, 19:54)hibeejim21 Wrote:

Where is that documented ?

Normally where your info comes from  Wink
(10-11-2015, 19:43)Maroon 1 Wrote:

That being the case coop I reckon they'd be better forgetting any appeal and just stump that amount up, pretty sure they've already got that much recovered

Yeah but think of all those billable hours m1. Nah that's too cynical.
[quote='hibeejim21' pid='59670' dateline='1447172078']
"Nobody is spinning anything, companies are doing more than that on an annual basis yet your ire is directed at one company only."

No it's not actually,but by the same token it doesn't excuse rangers misuse of EBTs either.Players were signed by the club with an arrangement to pay a shitload of money to them without paying the tax on it,you must surely see that's unfair on other clubs in scotland ? That's your context for you by the way. 

Oldco Rangers were judged to be guilty of the non-disclosure of side letters to players who they were signing!!! These were players who would not have joined this corrupt football club without the secret extra incentives that they were offered!!! OLDCO OFFICIALS MANIPULATED A SPORTING ADVANTAGE FOR THEIR CLUB - ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER ON THAT SCORE!! IMO the Nimo Smith judgement was bonkers in the fact he called it right but he ensured there was no comeback from the SFA or the SPFL - IMO highly suspicious!!! However, there is nothing to stop the SPFL from initiating a retrospective challenge to Oldco's manipulated advantage that was indeed kept secret by not disclosing their side letters to certain players and I hope SPFL officials do exactly that in the rightful name of the sport itself + it's members and the 1000s of decent fans. Why such secrecy  eh?????? BECAUSE THEY WERE F#####G WELL CHEATING TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE (THEY WON TROPHIES WHILE PRACTISING IN THIS CORRUPT WAY AND DESPERATELY TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH CELTIC'S FINANCIAL OPS!!! Thumb down Thumb down ) AND ANY FOOL CAN SEE THAT, UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME WARPED AFFILIATION TO RANGERS FC!!! Thumb down 
Coop, getting away from all the tax and liquidation stuff, the reality is we are here because of the football. You're not being cynical looking at what BDO and all the other "legalese" characters are up to  
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
What happened happened and there will never be enough retribution in this world for a few of the likely lads on here. A bill will be presented and if settled the matter should be closed. As for 1000's of decent fans, if it hadn't been for Rangers and to a degree Celtic then most fans in Scotland would never have seen talent at their grounds. The apoplectic will always be.

(10-11-2015, 21:13)Maroon 1 Wrote: Coop, getting away from all the tax and liquidation stuff, the reality is we are here because of the football. You're not being cynical looking at what BDO and all the other "legalese" characters are up to  

Or the cynical football fans that throw their tuppence in also.
Rangers and Celtic are behind the talent seen at grounds??Utter pish coop as per usual,tell me did Rangers and Celtic have a hand in George Best signing for Hibs or Sauzee??
Odd decision legally I'd have to say but thats politics getting into the law for you  Big Grin  Pretty sure it will be appalled, applauded,   appealed Rolleyes 

some reading which was intended for the dumb like me

http://waitingfortax.com/2015/11/08/on-e...fc-part-2/

good to see all the ambulance chasers have appeared Tongue
supercooper likes this post
George best really? He was finished years before he went to Hibs. Sauzee i'll give you. So one player you came up with, wow that blew me out of the water.
That's the funny thing about the law here, struth. If someone suitably qualified says it's so, then it's so, no matter how technically erroneous it is. The judges sitting on this went in with a decision on what they would rule already made, and when they found the existing laws and regulations didn't support that decision they just decided to overrule them all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »