Thread Rating:
RIFC
You should heed his words, Fred. They are, after all, directed at you.
Can't possibly be,it has to be you, yer club died in 2012, face it, suck it up whatever it takes, but nothing changes it's deid doomed to the history books.
(10-11-2015, 16:37)Trusevich Wrote:
(10-11-2015, 16:27)hibeejim21 Wrote: Who is ? Around 50 mill in tax unpaid by a scottish football club is outrageous whatever way you want to spin it.

It's also an outrageous lie. In the most recent ruling, the amount in question was the tax due on £47m wages.

Even you don't think that the tax rate is 100%.

Sorry,i meant taxable earnings.

So tax and nic would be what 47% ? ,and excluding employers NIC contribution... or penalties and interest. It's going to be an outrageous amount either way.
(10-11-2015, 17:53)hibeejim21 Wrote:  Sorry,i meant taxable earnings.

So tax and nic would be what 47% ? ,and excluding employers NIC contribution... or penalties and interest. It's going to be an outrageous amount either way.

You making those figures up?
"Nobody is spinning anything, companies are doing more than that on an annual basis yet your ire is directed at one company only."

No it's not actually,but by the same token it doesn't excuse rangers misuse of EBTs either.Players were signed by the club with an arrangement to pay a shitload of money to them without paying the tax on it,you must surely see that's unfair on other clubs in scotland ? That's your context for you by the way. 

(10-11-2015, 17:55)Trusevich Wrote:
(10-11-2015, 17:53)hibeejim21 Wrote:  Sorry,i meant taxable earnings.

You making those figures up?

You will put me right i'm sure  Laugh
(10-11-2015, 18:14)hibeejim21 Wrote: you must surely see that's unfair on other clubs in scotland ?

How is it unfair on other clubs in Scotland? Rangers did nothing illegal, no laws were broken.

If a tax liability is awarded, it will have to be paid and everything's all square. If a tax liability isn't awarded then no tax liability is due, and everything's all square.

So what's the problem?

(10-11-2015, 18:14)hibeejim21 Wrote: You will put me right i'm sure  Laugh

When I become aware of the true figure, I will. Wink

Numbers I heard quoted were 'somewhere between £5m and £10m'. Take the veracity of those as you find them.
Less than £100m...lies. Must be lies.
Trusevich likes this post
Between £5 and £10million ? Aye right Laugh
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
That is what the Bdo are expecting.
(10-11-2015, 19:37)supercooper Wrote: That is what the Bdo are expecting.

That being the case coop I reckon they'd be better forgetting any appeal and just stump that amount up, pretty sure they've already got that much recovered
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »