Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
I'd welcome him back.
"God Save the King."
Someone actually formulated a plan to boo Antonio if he comes back to S6?

Are you sure they're not Blunts in disguise? Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Talking of Blunts, I see they've got a possible local derby against Mansfield as a reward for seeing off the mighty Worcester in the 1st round of the cup Thumb up with the prize for the winner being a possible tie against one of the big teams from the Championship or EPL in the next round Wink It's nice that these small clubs still enjoy the magic of the FA Cup Cool
and complicated
(09-11-2015, 21:28)Statesideowl Wrote: Someone actually formulated a plan to boo Antonio if he comes back to S6?

Are you sure they're not Blunts in disguise? Laugh

One of the organisers is part of DC's new supporters consulting group. He used to slag off Antonio every week when he played fir us. 
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(09-11-2015, 14:53)madsteve Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 14:41)Imre varadi Wrote: he will also miss a hatfull of chances becuase like all good wednesday players over the last 20 years he couldnt hit a **** barndoor !!!

....although 23 goals from midfield in three seasons is more than decent.

(09-11-2015, 19:53)madsteve Wrote: The Wednesday fans turned on him and abused him viciously on Twitter. They also abused his girl friend so I doubt he would be predisposed to return. Also it appears that the majority of Wednesday fans don't want him back & there is already a plan to boo him if he does return.

(09-11-2015, 20:35)Maddix Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 19:53)madsteve Wrote: The Wednesday fans turned on him and abused him viciously on Twitter. They also abused his girl friend so I doubt he would be predisposed to return. Also it appears that the majority of Wednesday fans don't want him back & there is already a plan to boo him if he does return.

Sad bastards  Doh

the facts are he missed a shitfull !!

who gives a xxxx about dickheads on twatter ? we also slagged tc zico varadi and chapman down etc etc etc etc , but the difference is they will be remembered because they could hit barn doors ( headin xxxx hands ffs are you seriuos ? or are you just going againts the grain untill it xxxx suits you ? and this shithead wont !!

ffs maddix i thought better off you giving a shit about some money grabbing twat ?

and peiowl xxxx right off you old git !!!
I don't care either way with Antonio  Doh The thing that saddens me is that a so called group of supporters could even think about organising a campaign to boo a player. Boo a player, if you must, if he's playing shite as a spur of the moment thing but to organise something along these lines is total bollocks. 

They'll be picking the f-ucking team and dictating signings next if they were to get away with something like this  Angry
Towinjustonce, peiowl, Jacko The Flopsy Piglet And 2 others like this post
and complicated
Always back a Wednesday player when he's on the pitch, otherwise why call yourself a supporter. Organising yourselves against a player for your own team is just bizarre! If you don't rate a player that's fine, just ignore him and get behind the other ten.
You know nothing, Jacko
(10-11-2015, 13:10)Maddix Wrote: I don't care either way with Antonio  Doh The thing that saddens me is that a so called group of supporters could even think about organising a campaign to boo a player. Boo a player, if you must, if he's playing shite as a spur of the moment thing but to organise something along these lines is total bollocks. 

They'll be picking the f-ucking team and dictating signings next if they were to get away with something like this  Angry

I always want Wednesday to win but show respect to all ex OWLS with the exception of those who cheated us - Bothroyd.

Some fans think that any player that leaves us is fair game for abuse via social media which means that ex players on twitter see the abuse.
Statesideowl likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
he was a money grabber face the facts !! and twiiter is just laughable ?? what type of idiot has a twitter account ?

Ive just had a big shit !
I have a twitter account. And I don't grab money. Now, there are other things I do grab. Laugh

[Image: Pamela-Anderson4.jpg]

And imre you're talking a load of twaddle. Again. Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed