Thread Rating:
RIFC
Anyway nothings going to change my good mood today just bagged myself Stone Roses tickets for the Etihad. Goodmoodsmiley#hatersneedtogetalife

So plain to see Fred it took 3years of waiting for that figure to be true.
Fred
Sorry I have no intention of posting regularly here
getting called a xxxx for posting the truth says I don't really want to be here

I just came on to point out the inaccuracy's of our bitter blues
BUT I see they cant handle facts and still want to live in denial and only answer is personal abuse as always. Facts from the accounts are exactly that facts, it would be really easy to prove me wrong
Charles the reason the Celtic fans didn't come over was exactly this, personal abuse from internet hard men, for what posting the facts.

And as I point of interest nice to see Rangers losses still running at around 850k per month really going down I see

And coop I don't hate anyone never have
TIN TIN likes this post
He's quoted more figures than that in the past which you's have swept aside knowing them to be true,the facts are there but you and your cohorts refuse to accept them even when they are produced from the club,the arrogance that's been on show from you Trus and co is frightening but then you are (well i'm pretty sure you are) Rangers fans and are dragged up in a certain manner.
His version of the facts aren't usually conclusive though. He only posts stuff that supports his view, and if he can't do that he simply makes it up. He's famous for his endless lies, he even said he would never sign up to this board.

Another example of lying through his teeth. No idea why you're so keen to suck his cock, Fred.

Edit: Actually, I take that back. I know exactly why you're so keen, Fred.
ps trus

freds proof that Murray agreed they couldn't afford the players
from his deposition to the ebt hearing

"21 Q. As regards football players, was it a success in getting good football players, do you think?
23 A. As a club, we have been very successful, because we’ve been able to attract players of a certain standard that, perhaps, we may not have been able to do otherwise."

the numbers are the lines from the page
hibeejim21 and TIN TIN like this post
We need to remember that the latest 'Big Tax Case' judgement is precisely that ... the latest judgement.

We are now waiting to see if BDO will appeal against it ... if they do, it will be round 4 ... I think, I've lost count.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Tell why i'm so keen to suck his cock then trus i'd really like to know.

Problem is you are nothing but a head up yer own arse person, no even a Rangers supporter just someone who thinks he is,try letting the truth into that head full of broken bottles you have then maybe you will be taken seriously until then you will be treated like the arsehole you are.

Larry who gives a xxxx about the big tax case??,that wasn't the only element that led to Rangers going into liquidation.
"The totals over a 10 year period only amounted to 47m and this included a number of non-playing staff including Murray himself, so I would guess that the "sporting" aspect of this only amounted to 2-3m per season anyway and that is hardly likely to be enough to provide a sporting advantage to the degree that some are claiming"

The other problem with SCOs argument is that it fails to take into account the amount of prize money and champions league revenue they raked in via their non payment of tax. They must have pulled in around 100 mill more than they should have had. It gave rangers an advantage they did not deserve on sporting merit.

Teams have been booted out of cup competitions in scotland for minor infractions,a lot of scottish football fans will not be happy if this just gets brushed under the carpet.
(06-11-2015, 16:49)Fredstersafool Wrote: Tell why i'm so keen to suck his cock then trus i'd really like to know.

So you can bask in the attention, and have hope that he'll like you in return.

Fred's livin' the dream!
And when have other Scottish football fans ever been considered Jim??

So that's why I want to suck his cock hahahaha what a tit you really are.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »