Thread Rating:
Cheese
Former Fulham boss Felix Magath has admitted he told Brede Hangeland to treat a knee injury with cheese.

Cant believe no-one posted this! It topped the Michael Jackson statue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29319599
Lord Snooty likes this post
That's em-mental Big Grin

I know, I'll get me coat Smile
Lord Snooty and Ska'dForLife-WBA like this post
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
I wonder how gouda job it did on the injury?? Whistle
Could have done untold e-damage if he got the idea from the internet.
(27-09-2014, 14:47)St Charles Owl Wrote: I wonder how gouda job it did on the injury?? Whistle

Not as gouda job as apple wood.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Perhaps that's why there's a Yorkshire cheese called fine fettle. This is not just cheese .....
This is a bogus story though, when Felix made the statement it has been omitted from the reports that he was grinning like a Cheshire Cat!!
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
He told injured players that they should rub cheese on their injury and talk to a loved one on the phone while doing it as it will heal quickly. I bet in the Fulham treatment room they don't have deep heat but Blue Stilton and Gorgonzola. Well at least it was cheese and not chillies, can you imagine if you rubbed chillies on a groin injury it would be like getting deep heat on your Snooker balls.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »