Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
i like cheerleaders i think they bring what is neaded to the game of football ( in gstrings offcourse ) and as for the music and shit fackrightoff american facking toss !!!
(31-10-2015, 01:10)Imre varadi Wrote: i like cheerleaders i think they bring what is neaded to the game of football ( in gstrings offcourse ) and as for the music and shit fackrightoff american facking toss !!!

Since when have cheerleaders smuggled a 6 pack and a bottle of whisky into the ground for anybody  Huh
and complicated
So, Mussolini is going to sell the club back to the L**ds fans group. Now they have to come up with the money to buy him out Laugh

Can't wait!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(31-10-2015, 16:11)Statesideowl Wrote: So, Mussolini is going to sell the club back to the L**ds fans group. Now they have to come up with the money to buy him out Laugh

Can't wait!

I think its great to see fans buying their clubs and running them for the community, but with the money in the game even at our level I can only see this being successful up to maybe League One level!!  To succeed in the championship you have to have money from external sources, and most fan groups do not have that kind of money.  L**ds, however much we hate them, are imo too big to be owned by a fans group and expect to get back to the Prem.  The only way this will work is if they find one or two very rich benefactors within the fan group, but at that point they essentially become owned by a rich fan rather than a fan group!!

But then, what do we care, they are such fun to watch from afar at the moment!!!
Statesideowl likes this post
He's just playing the game and trying to get the sympathy vote from the FA  Doh No way will he sell to the fans group and long may his reign last  Laugh

It could be fun if he did though  Thumb up watching them all marching off in different directions  Cool
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
(31-10-2015, 16:11)Statesideowl Wrote: So, Mussolini is going to sell the club back to the L**ds fans group. Now they have to come up with the money to buy him out Laugh

Can't wait!

They'll all be tweeting Russell Crowe again, begging him to buy them out!
You know nothing, Jacko
Need to win next three games if we are serious about the playoffs. All winnable and then a draw against Derby would be nice.
(04-11-2015, 05:42)dubaiowl Wrote: Need to win next three games if we are serious about the playoffs. All winnable and then a draw against Derby would be nice.

Not sure the next three games will tell us if we are serious about the  playoff, but they are definitely 3 games we should be looking to win.  The table is breaking up into mini groups at the moment, the top 5 have put a bit of distance between them and the next group, which includes us and the teams down to Wolves.  The bottom 3 have also seen a gap appear above them.  Of course being only 15 games in any gap is bridgeable but it does probably show that we are in the mix for the playoffs but it may be a fight for only that final place!!
The Village have sacked Chris Powell.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
And Cellino has changed his mind about selling the club to it's fans! Long may his reign continue! Oh no, he's technically not in charge is he!
You know nothing, Jacko
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed