Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Gary Hooper signed

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34651978

Eligible to play Saturday. Already cup tied
Maddix, consilio, Towinjustonce like this post
Good signing
There you go Pei, we have signed a player to replace Nuhiu, for now at least anyway!! So what does anyone know about him as a player?
12 goals for a forward in a promotion winning team seems shit to me ?
He was prolific in the SPL so he must be good .......... erm .......... wait a minute, I've heard that somewhere before Whistle
Towinjustonce and Imre varadi like this post
and complicated
Just wait until after a few training sessions when he falls under svengali Carlos's spell !!!

And FFS let's first give the lad a chance - some people have been asking for a new forward for months.

It might not be Jordan but if you look at the leading championship scorers on the BBC some of those teams are below us.
I like it that we have goals from potentially anyone in the team. Now that we have multiple crossers of the ball the set plays are working.
A57owl and consilio like this post
We've needed players like Wallace & Bannan for years...

Finally we can cross... And look what happens!
Imre varadi and A57owl like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Will imre knock it off with his negativism. It bores me to death. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle
consilio likes this post
"God Save the King."
Gary Hooper has a great record at this level. Since 2009, he has scored 31 goals from 65 games (55 starts).
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Wouldn't it be great if Hooper turns out to be the final piece of the jigsaw and we go on to take the division by storm.

Or am I still on too much of a high from last night to be thinking rationally?!

Whatever, I thought it was a good signing when I heard about it before the match yesterday. looking forward to seeing him become part of Carlos' dream.
You know nothing, Jacko
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed