Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Thank you Mussolini
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
It's nice to see that our old medical staff from the fabled room 101 injury treatment time vortex have found new employment Laugh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34570876
and complicated
I think that guy in the green shirt works at every kebab shop I've ever been in.. Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-wed...-1-7524272

[Image: oh_ffs_yard_sign.jpg]
"God Save the King."
You knew it was coming Smile

It'll only be a 12 month extension to make sure we have time to replace him.
Porky McBaconback (Warnock) appointed as an advisor at QPR.

I hope he's watching as our new look side are everything the blunts are not Laugh
I don't often post links to other Owls forums but this one on Owlstalk peaked my interest for two reasons:

1. I think this is a good idea as long as they choose fans who can be articulate and creative with regards to what the club should do.
2. Just read page 1, our very own Madsteve gets "nominated" by a poster on there to be on this committee, I would back that as well!!  I also think Consilio should write in and apply for this.  Come on guys, get your applications in and really make a difference!!

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.p...ing-group/
I did read about this & did feel that I could contribute but I won't have the time to really do it justice. Nice that a couple of people thought of me,
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Send anyone, as long as it's none of those monkeys that were stood outside the ground gobbing off at Howard Wilkinson when he came out to calm them down a few years back.

It was all Teale's fault and that bloody Bentley Laugh

Someone articulate, with time to spare. That's most of us out then Laugh
(22-10-2015, 15:31)Statesideowl Wrote: Send anyone, as long as it's none of those monkeys that were stood outside the ground gobbing off at Howard Wilkinson when he came out to calm them down a few years back.

It was all Teale's fault and that bloody Bentley Laugh

Someone articulate, with time to spare. That's most of us out then Laugh

Notice you said most. Thanks for your backing stateside Whistle

Thurnscoe_OWL for president   Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Statesideowl likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed