Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(01-10-2015, 13:36)Maddix Wrote:
(30-09-2015, 22:23)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: Mrs. Jackson going for 4 Arsenal tickets tomorrow. Lovely jubbly!

Cheers Jacko  Thumb up what time are you picking me up and who else have you invited ?

Sorry Maddix, all spoken for. Besides, 2 are for season ticket holders (me & my brother), one for senior (my Dad) and one for under 17 (my nephew). Which one were you thinking of impersonating?
You know nothing, Jacko
Arsenal have sold out their initial allocation of 3,100 already, they will be receiving a further allocation this week.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Nice day out for them, get to see some Countryside and culture Whistle
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(05-10-2015, 17:20)Owlkev71 Wrote: Arsenal have sold out their initial allocation of 3,100 already, they will be receiving a further allocation this week.

If is m not mistaken that means they have sold the upper tier, so not we will give them the lower one as well I assume?
(05-10-2015, 21:29)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 17:20)Owlkev71 Wrote: Arsenal have sold out their initial allocation of 3,100 already, they will be receiving a further allocation this week.

If is m not mistaken that means they have sold the upper tier, so not we will give them the lower one as well I assume?

That'll be the true Arsers who'll think £25 is a snip to finally see their team in action after being priced out of the Corporate's for so long  Whistle
and complicated
Arsenal have been offered the lower tier.

On their Forums they are saying it is the cheapest tickets they have had for three years so everyone is jumping at it.

God knows what our fans will make of PL prices.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
They'll be able to get a real pie with some real sauce on it too.

I've no doubt they jumped at it!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(06-10-2015, 01:00)madsteve Wrote: Arsenal have been offered the lower tier.

On their Forums they are saying it is the cheapest tickets they have had for three years so everyone is jumping at it.

Our fans will mostly not be able to afford PL prices but don't worry, I'm sure they'll all be replaced by plastic supporters while ever we remain in the PL  Whistle
and complicated
I think some will still attend, just less frequently.

I'd definitely get to a few games a season if I could. No more though as I simply wouldn't be able to afford it.
(06-10-2015, 03:37)Maddix Wrote:
(06-10-2015, 01:00)madsteve Wrote: Arsenal have been offered the lower tier.

Our fans will mostly not be able to afford PL prices but don't worry, I'm sure they'll all be replaced by plastic supporters while ever we remain in the PL  Whistle

That is why staying in the PL is so important. United were getting 30k in their last season in the PL but they fell away after relegation.

We have been away from the PL for so long that our fans haven't been hit by PL price increases which have been a lot higher than increases at SWFC.

(06-10-2015, 04:02)Statesideowl Wrote: I think some will still attend, just less frequently.

I'd definitely get to a few games a season if I could. No more though as I simply wouldn't be able to afford it.

This is what I don't get about so many fans.

They say they have paid match by match because they cannot afford to pay up front but the big price hike has priced them out so they won't go any more. Why walk away from the Club because you can still see 19 matches for the price paid for 23 matches last season so go to 19 matches.

Seems like these fans would rather make a big splash on social media than support their team.
Washington likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed