Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Latest rumour

http://www.footballfancast.com/champions...-game-time
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I am not convinced that Lingard is the type of player we need!! He is listed as an attacking midfielder, don't we already have enough of those in Forestieri, McGugan and Matias?? Although I am at the point where unless a loanee is a definite improvement on what we have I think we will probably stay with what we have until January.
Lingard is very similar to FF and plays the no.10 role. McGugan plays deeper and Matias is versatile across the front line. I think he'd be an excellent signing.
While Lingard is a very good player, he isn't what we need to lift us out of the pack and make us front runners. We need an upgrade on Nuhiu that scores one in two but can also lead the line. We need someone like Jordan Rhodes then we become contenders.
peiowl likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Great Prices for Arsenal Match

£25 for Adults, £5 for Kids.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/owls-...16630.aspx
Jacko The Flopsy Piglet and Southeyowl like this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
£25 for me as I am a member, £36 the highest for non members on the South.

Not too bad, should get a gate 30-35,000 with those prices.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
think it's 15 for me if students are classed as concession
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Defo looks like a good pricing structure for the Arsenal game. Hope it does lead to a big crowd and a good atmosphere for the telly.
You know nothing, Jacko
I actually don't think the pricing makes that much difference.

There will be a number that attend irrespective of price. After that, some will come if it is cheaper but not as many as some think.

The Club have priced it to get fans in rather than making a profit. In fact all the discounts given come out of Wednesday's cut because Arsenal get the full amount based on prices before discounts.
Statesideowl likes this post
I think it's expensive and the crowd will suffer.

People won't pay £25 when its on Sky.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed