Thread Rating:
RIFC
I hear Afghanistan is beautiful this time of year.
The Law is taking its course.

Skysports - Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte among seven served indictments
AVFC RFC SAFC
Interesting point here, CG asking Rangers to cover his legal costs as 'an officer of the Club', when the charges cover his 'alleged fraudulent acquisition' of the Club.

Skysports - Rangers to resist Charles Green's demand for legal costs
AVFC RFC SAFC
"STV understands Green's contract provides liability insurance cover for six years after his departure, covering him in situations where certain legal costs may be incurred."

What can you say about this guy? He is some operator.
good old chuck,take them on my son
Under those terms CG could make a claim regarding his time at the Club, which is when he could have incurred liability in respect of his time at Rangers, but the charges cover his acquisition of the Club.
I read that as being before his time at the Club, so would be outside the terms of his liability insurance.
AVFC RFC SAFC
As i see it nothing legal has been lodged,could be bluff and bluster. Either way he's onto plums.
I'll bet it doesn't cover criminality.

Chancer.
It wont cover criminality, no. thats a breach of contract.....he is chancing his arm ....
(24-09-2015, 18:55)Larry-AV Wrote: Under those terms CG could make a claim regarding his time at the Club, which is when he could have incurred liability in respect of his time at Rangers, but the charges cover his acquisition of the Club.
I read that as being before his time at the Club, so would be outside the terms of his liability insurance.

Think you'll  find the charges also include his time in charge of the club, if ye read the small print, so big hands Charlie mighty have a case.
HHGH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »