Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Yes, I posted that last one on the wrong thread Doh

So, the latest rumours are loaning Danny Graham ( FFS Doh )

Dimitar Berbatov bid failed...

This is everything that's wrong with the modern "Professional" IMO

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/09/20/rep...-not-go-o/

Quite happy to sit on the bench getting paid until he's out of contract. That's a wining mentality!!!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
This bozo has a worse scoring record than nuhiu. Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-wed...-1-7473326
"God Save the King."
He certainly is. I can only hope it's speculation.

Graham had a couple of decent seasons when he was about 25. He's now 30.

Not to mention he's nothing but a journeyman. How many of these "has-beens" actually re-light their careers at S6?! Doh

Committee want a good slap if this is the path they're going down..
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Yep he looks like another ill score 1 goal in 3 months man !! we should try and loan lefondre if its only a short term thing i.e. money !! he will at least bang 5 or 6 in 3 months !!!
The system and the way we play dictates that we need a target man up top, or certainly someone that can play with his back to the goal (Rhodes, Hooper etc)

We missed out on Chris Wood, he'd have been ideal. There must be others out there.
(22-09-2015, 17:45)consilio Wrote: The system and the way we play dictates that we need a target man up top, or certainly someone that can play with his back to the goal (Rhodes, Hooper etc)

We missed out on Chris Wood, he'd have been ideal. There must be others out there.

Wood is a player I can't help but admire. It gives me great conflict that he plays for L**ds.

He's probably the best striker to come form that area of the Globe since Kewell.
I'd rather we sign nobody than sign Graham.
Washington and Maddix like this post
"God Save the King."
Graham isn't any better than Nuhiu in my opinion so what's the point?

I'd be massively disappointed in that signing.
peiowl and Maddix like this post
(22-09-2015, 21:05)peiowl Wrote: I'd rather we sign nobody than sign Graham.

I'd rather Hirsty went down to Sugg's and bought a new pair of boots rather than sign Graham  Cool
and complicated
Papers also reporting we have have offered to pay his full wages. He must be on at least 40k a week.

(22-09-2015, 22:49)Maddix Wrote:
(22-09-2015, 21:05)peiowl Wrote: I'd rather we sign nobody than sign Graham.

I'd rather Hirsty went down to Sugg's and bought a new pair of boots rather than sign Graham  Cool

His son George is scoring plenty of goals for the U18s this season.  No pressure kid........ Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed