Thread Rating:
Scottish League Cup, Falkirk 1-3 Rangers, 23/09/2014.
Doesn't do the bank balance any harm either!!
Not in the league cup....

Could have been worse! Punted out of 2 cups in succession!!
Reason I'm posting here is no one else to post too,I miss you on 606 maybe if you had behaved yourselves then there be no need to be here,
(25-09-2014, 08:50)Fredstersafool Wrote: Reason I'm posting here is no one else to post too,I miss you on 606 maybe if you had behaved yourselves then there be no need to be here,

The only reason you're here is to annoy. xxxx off, troll.

FAO: Maroon 1;

So, you still think the baseless and unjust mass exclusion of Rangers fans was a great idea? Thanks to your actions we now have xxxx morons using it as a stick to beat us with. Well xxxx done. Doh
This forum and the other one are better separated, and your reaction just confirms that. You need to concentrate on building this the way you want it, and that includes finding ways of interacting with people who try to wind you up without going tonto in the first instance.

You got my PM yesterday,and you know where I stand regards this board.

good luck with it
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
(25-09-2014, 13:39)Maroon 1 Wrote: You need to concentrate on building this the way you want it, and that includes finding ways of interacting with people who try to wind you up without going tonto in the first instance.

Again the blame and focus is on the easy option rather than stamping the problem out at source.
The self exile didn't last long then and Maroon the cesspit that is the Celtic board has got worse, since you arrogantly banned us.
We have more than shown we only want to talk football, but yet you deem it fine to allow a cock to constantly attempt to derail most threads. Well done on that.
Aye Trus is very good at derailing posts Coop but quite surprised at you calling him a cock especially as yours is normally fired baw deep in his hole
Whereas you like to bend over like the bitch you are for the tims
Haha is that all ye can come back with,run to yer bum chum for help coco.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »