Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Sasso looks ok but do we need him?

Looks like he's fourth choice now.

And WTF has happened to Lachman?????????
Also, what happened to Boooosh?
"God Save the King."
Lachman... A ball dropped by the committee?

Signed just before the announcement of Cc if I'm not mistaken? I can only imagine he simply doesn't improve on/or fit into CC's tactics.

If he played for Twente he won't be 'Too shit for Wednesday' It's not as if he's an unknown L2 player.

Lachman, Dielna , Bus , Lavery Probably won't feature at all this season ( injuries permitting) And will likely shuffle on

Helan having to fight for a place now, midfield and the wings are plump with options. This could be Helans make or break season too.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
yep another dud that boosh along with a new dud in joao !!!

does a blade sign our strikers ???

weve had nothing but shit since Hirst and bright ???
Joao might come good imre.
Boosh can get on the next buuuus though, Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
Joao reminds me of Hirst in his first season. Let's hope develops as well and that CC can handle Joao as well as Wilko handled Hirst.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Remember Rhys McCabe, he's joined Dunfermline.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Bradford 1-0 Blades HT
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Bacon scabbed a draw.

It might be worth throwing 1 quid on Blackpool to pull a Man City. consecutive relegations followed by promotion.

Newcastle are low at the moment, we might be able to make their season worse, at the same time kick starting ours!

Highlites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=yo...pp=desktop

Is there any reason why there's a Fulham player, 15 yards offside when they score their first goal? he's stood just to the side of goal in the 6 yrd box. At 5mins 02 seconds. I know he's not necessarily interfering with play, but that's a bit far 'Offside'

Lovely movement by us at times. Sloppy defending at times, good save by Westwood at the end to deny the true sucker punch which would have made it 3-3. Credit to Fulham, they never caved and continued to battle for that point. We could learn a lot from that kind of heart, we needed that at Boro & Burnley.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed