Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Our result against Reading isn't looking too shabby at the moment Whistle
and complicated
Or does that make our result at Ipswich even poorer than it was??

Good result for Reading, they will be right up there at the end.
consilio likes this post
We have to be winning three matches out of each five if we are serious about automatic promotion. We are well behind that target.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I dont see promotion as a realistic target this year. We've had a LOT of change in a short space of time. I'd expect top half/10 at least, ready for a push next year
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(12-09-2015, 00:57)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: I dont see promotion as a realistic target this year. We've had a LOT of change in a short space of time. I'd expect top half/10 at least, ready for a push next year

True but DC believes we can go up so if CC is slipping far behind the required points then he is likely to be on his bike.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
That is one thing going for us.. A rich dictator in charge Big Grin

Under MM things would be a lot different.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Quote from CC

“Lewis Price is a fantastic professional and did very well but, after his appendix surgery, he has had a problem kicking long balls,” he revealed. “In this game, we needed a keeper to play long balls to (Atdhe) Nuhiu. We needed that quality with our keeper. It made a small difference to choose Joe.”

Expect to see a lot of long balls... and a lot of Nuhui Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Wildsmith has got a massive kick on him. He was also very accurate in picking out Nuhiu who in turn found Forestieri.

For the large part it worked and it's certainly a good tactic to have up our sleeve away from home. I see little point trying to play out from the back when we haven't got a CB that can pick a pass.
Statesideowl likes this post
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-wed...-1-7459220
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Ey a'm feelin reight chuffed that me mates on ere are sayin nuhu is ere fer a long time. Proper made me day that az. Wey, tha knows... Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed