Thread Rating:
Scottish League Cup, Falkirk 1-3 Rangers, 23/09/2014.
Sorry maroon but here's the last post for a while,I'm a joke? I'm no the one who was banned from posting on 606 unlike you lot,I would be ashamed if I was banned from a sports forum tells ye everything anyone needs to know about you lot,scum of the earth each and everyone of you
(24-09-2014, 18:17)Fredstersafool Wrote: Sorry maroon but here's the last post for a while,I'm a joke? I'm no the one who was banned from posting on 606 unlike you lot,I would be ashamed if I was banned from a sports forum tells ye everything anyone needs to know about you lot,scum of the earth each and everyone of you

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
(24-09-2014, 18:17)Fredstersafool Wrote: Sorry maroon but here's the last post for a while,I'm a joke? I'm no the one who was banned from posting on 606 unlike you lot,I would be ashamed if I was banned from a sports forum tells ye everything anyone needs to know about you lot,scum of the earth each and everyone of you

Tells you nothing actually. I was banned for no reason except that a vainglorious moderator wanted to give you and the Green Brigade over there free reign to spout your offensive and bitchy shite without anyone complaining. I'm given to understand you lot haven't disappointed in that respect.
First time I've been called scum.....disgraceful behaviour.

...dont get on much these days but seems like a decent win for the lads. keep it up....regards

as far as Fred goes, I think his posting habits sum up his reasons for being here....104 posts, 93 on this board, and he is supposedly a Hearts man....seems a bit disproportionate to me.
No different on 606 either more than likely...
Just watched (sans commentary, I'm also watching and listening to SSN) CFC 3-0 HMFC

A stroll in the park for Celtic, Hearts had the opportunity to level matters, but failed.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap.
AVFC RFC SAFC
News Reports indicate an object in orbit.
I went to see the 4th round draw and guess what ... the SPFL website is down !

No matter what : Rangers FC - We Shouldn't Fear Anyone
AVFC RFC SAFC
Home to St Johnstone in the QF, are you happy with that?? I would assume you would have really taken anyone at home, definitely a winnable game for you with a good crowd behind you.
Yeah can live with that SCO Hopefully a decent crowd and a bit of atmosphere will help. A cup run always boosts a run of form.
St Charles Owl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »