Thread Rating:
Rangers FC - International Call-Ups
3rd place quality I look forward to that right enough,oh look we have a chance in the play offs,Nah we don't cause we'll feck that up too.

Agree wi Coop it's gone now.
Don't think anyone played well on Friday. Defence was so lackadaisical it was unbelievable - it was like Lee McCulloch was marshalling that defence. Passing in midfield was slow, ponderous and predictable, Scott Brown was so far behind play he was constantly 3 yards behind his man and too slow to catch up, Morrison was sadly posted missing and the service to Fletcher and Naismith in particular was woeful. Ikechi Anya was left wondering "WTF am I supposed to do with that pass" so many times he must have thought Ally McCoist was his manager.

If we don't raise the tempo significantly we'll get f*cking horsed tonight, and deservedly so.
I'm not for giving up yet.
4 bodies around the boy that scored Trus lackadaisical is an understatement.

Scott Brown should piss off all he's interested in is arguing wi players,Fletcher was given a fantastic baw to latch onto unfortunately his right fit is for standing on and he missed,IMO another no good enough.

For once I agree with you we will get horsed.
(07-09-2015, 16:34)hibeejim21 Wrote: I'm not for giving up yet.

Sad state of affairs, I know, but I just canna see it happening.

Play-off we'd get the Netherlands and they'll suddenly find World Cup Finalist's form again and f*ck us again.
Hhahahaha
It will have to be 'Scotland the Brave' tonight against Germany, with in the background, 'Georgia on my mind' ...

... past and present, hopefully for future prospects too. [Image: finger-x.jpg]
AVFC RFC SAFC
Hanley's a phucking bombscare.

FFS, who'd've believed this.
There goers my prediction then... Ireland still 0-0
Neuer must have a fortune on the draw.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »