Thread Rating:
Rangers FC - International Call-Ups
RFC's response to Drysdale and Raith Rover's spurious claims:

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/...-statement
Streams for Scotland's match tonight, 04/09/2015.

Fri 4th September : ECQ D : 17:00 Georgia v Scotland Sky Sports

Cricfree - Georgia v Scotland

Feed2All - Georgia v Scotland
AVFC RFC SAFC
Ooft, that was sheeit.
(04-09-2015, 20:15)TheWorthinGer Wrote: Ooft, that was sheeit.

Just in case folks don't get that (!) : Fri 4th September : ECQ D : Georgia 1-0 Scotland
AVFC RFC SAFC
We've blown it again, haven't we? Strachan's done well until now but his player bias has contributed to this result with players like Brown being a waste of a jersey.
Why is Jordan Rhodes not in the squad, let alone the team?? He is the most gifted finisher you have available to you!!
Rhodes is looked upon as another Kris Boyd
(04-09-2015, 21:06)Fredstersafool Wrote: Rhodes is looked upon as another Kris Boyd

Not sure what you mean by that to be honest??  Rhodes is the best goalscorer Scotland have at their disposal, instead Strachan picks a guy who scores about once every 4 games instead of a player who scores once every 1.8 games!!!  I just don't get the logic of not playing him, at the end of the day Scotland had 5 chances in this game and got precisely none on target!!
Basically lazy SCO personally I'd have him in a heartbeat but Strachan won't touch him
(04-09-2015, 21:26)Fredstersafool Wrote: Basically lazy SCO personally I'd have him in a heartbeat but Strachan won't touch him

I hear that every so often about strikers, that because they don't track back or get involved in midfield they are called lazy!!!  When you play a lone striker like Strachan does, you need your striker to stay as high up the pitch as he can to provide the outlet or get in behind the defence!!  The team already has 5 others in midfield, they shouldn't need another!!  Even the BBC said that Fletcher spent too much time dropping deep, this is what he does, and for me that hinders the team when he is the lone striker!!  Plus a striker likes Rhodes only needs a couple of decent chances and he will stick one away!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »