Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Love that video consilio.

Thoroughly pissed off that we haven't signed a striker and I presume May has gone?

Means we'll be seeing more of Atty.

FFS!!!!

Steven may☮ ‏@Stevie__may 2h2 hours ago

Delighted to have completed the move in time, can't wait to get started!! #pnefc #transferdeadlineday

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
"God Save the King."
Think I would have rather seen Nuihu leave than May TBH, the guy never had a fair crack, whereas Nuihu gets gets more than enough, would have liked to have seen Forestieri and May as 2 up top, but hey, can't really moan after 20 years of shite lol, onwards and upwards, as mentioned earlier , a season of transition (unless we are pushing hard at Christmas) then who knows, think next summer will be even more interesting than this one , and this has been something ppl like Thurny have never seen ..SWFC buying decent players, long may it continue

And Good Luck Stevie May, sure you will come good , shame it wasn't for the Massive
Thurnscoe_OWL, Imre varadi, peiowl like this post
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
nice to find one person who sees things the way I see them. Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
"God Save the King."
May and Forrestieri would have been the shortest strike force of all time!
Laugh that's true

It'd have been like Crossing it to Gianfranco Zola for the header ( though he did get one or two)
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Whereas nuhiu is so capable with his headers. FFS Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh

Like consilio said in an earlier post: "fairy"
"God Save the King."
Course he's not.. I knew in his first game ( Chesterfield friendly 2013) he was a much, much shitter version of Peter Crouch and about half as competent at staying upright. Big Grin

It just doesn't matter anymore, Nuhui will be gradually phased out this season, possibly even released on a free if no one comes in before then.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(01-09-2015, 22:50)peiowl Wrote: Whereas nuhiu is so capable with his headers. FFS Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh

Like consilio said in an earlier post: "fairy"

Nuhiu might be terrible at heading but he does win a few defensive headers, Joao even more so, which is important.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
I think we all agree that Nuhiu is not a 20 goal a season striker but (unfortunately) he offers other attributes that are important to the team rather than the individual. As MS said his defensive duties are important due to the relatively small team we currently have, he can be a target man and can hold up the ball effectively and he can pass. Until we have a striker that can do some of these as effectively AND stick the ball in the net 20 times, then I think CC will have Nuhiu in the squad for most games. One thing is for sure, the other strikers we have with the exception of probably Joao are not as effective for the team as he is, so this means that the midfielders are going to have to get the goals that we cannot rely on the strikers to get.
Can't wait to see the line up against Burnley.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed