Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Interesting article on Sky, check out the last player they look at!!!  Of course its probably nonsense but its going to be an exciting day no matter what!!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...y-verdict?

So transfer deadline day has arrived and its just starting just as I am going to bed!!!  Could be a very exciting one for us or could be a complete dud as well, either way its nice to at least be a possible factor on deadline day for a change!!  Keep the posts coming with all rumours and of course with news of Vydra/Hooper/McCormack/Rhodes* signing for a few million!!!!

*delete as appropriate!!
Preston have enquired about Stevie May & are prepared to pay £1m to get him but I hear that Wednesday are looking for £2m!!!!!??!!?
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(01-09-2015, 08:59)madsteve Wrote: Preston have enquired about Stevie May & are prepared to pay £1m to get him but I hear that Wednesday are looking for £2m!!!!!??!!?

I really hope thats not the case, I would be happy to get somewhere near the supposed 800k we paid for him and wish him well!!
Prices do seem to attract a premium on Transfer Deadline Day so it usually better to be a seller than a buyer!
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(01-09-2015, 09:07)madsteve Wrote: Prices do seem to attract a premium on Transfer Deadline Day so it usually better to be a seller than a buyer!

Well I am hoping we are both this year for a change!!!
Liam Palmer to Chelsea is a rumour in Twitter.

I love deadline day!!!!!!
Statesideowl likes this post
Wednesday agree to sell May to Preston. Having medical now.
consilio likes this post
Yann Kermogant latest name mentioned

Wednesday have sell on clause for Antonio
Kermorgant (Bournemouth) another being linked.

Vydra off to Reading on a season long loan according to sky sports.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(01-09-2015, 11:29)consilio Wrote: Yann Kermogant latest name mentioned

Wednesday have sell on clause for Antonio

That is interesting because The Star & RS said at the time that there was no sell on clause. Now it is The Star saying that there might be.

Are they right now or were they right then?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed