Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Irrelevant. "Bruce" Bannon is the new guys name

Closest we'll get to a Brazilian named "Hulk"

Whistle

And yes I know it's "Banner"
Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Can't see how Matias would fit into a 532. He is clearly going to use wide players as part of a front three.

But where would that peace Forrestieri playing?

Loads of quality options for a change!!
Statesideowl likes this post
We seem to have the potential to mix & match depending who our opponents are. Unless CC is working on his preferred starting XI.

Healthy competition for spots and little to no journeymen. Best squad in decades.

The question is, how long before we can get it firing on all cylinders? It was a very strong squad that fell flat on its face against Boro
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(31-08-2015, 20:15)Statesideowl Wrote: Irrelevant. "Bruce" Bannon is the new guys name

Closest we'll get to a Brazilian named "Hulk"

Whistle

And yes I know it's "Banner"

Just as long as no one starts calling him 'Banno'  Angry He's got to earn that flucking title  Whistle

On the down side Doh remember when Citeh came into money and started buying every footballer who wasn't dead ?

It took them well over a season to finally bring in some sanity (that Italian guy whose name I can't remember at the moment), trim down the squad and bring in some real quality before they actually started being anything like a team.

That sounds to me a bit like us at the minute Confused

Roberto Mancini, that's his name Thumb up and no Doh I'm not suggesting him as our new manager Cool
and complicated
They did indeed Maddix. But if means we can be where City are in 5 years then lets do it Laugh

Big Tuna's a bit richer than I thought he was to be honest, or more desperate than I thought he was!
I just think Tina Tuna needs to calm down a bit otherwise the FL will make an example of us and show their teeth with FFP punishments Doh They've been waiting years to do it to someone not in the daily tabloids favour and it wouldn't be the first time they picked us Angry Swan, Layne, DiCanio, the Swindon effect Angry
and complicated
I've thought about that too, surely we must be hitting around our limit, I can't imagine what these new signings wages are? Not peanuts that's for certain!

Throwing 10M bids around still, I suppose the 'Committee' know what they're doing.
I'm sure Statto (MS) will know if we're close to our limits?
The committee must be working within the budgets set by DC but as you say we must be pushing the FFP limits based on previous years revenues!! Ticket prices are higher so that will be possibly bringing in more and he has increased the revenue from advertisers or sponsors from what I have seen. Of course having his name on the shirt will be done at higher than normal levels but still in line with other clubs I am sure. Having 5 players on loan helps as they should be cheaper than signing permanently.

When do the increased limits on losses come in, is that next season?
I've no idea about that. Though, I'm sure MS knows Wink

So far the rumours are Nuhui to Derby & May to Forest.

Should be an exciting final day tomorrow seeing who ends up where, what kind of players other teams bring in.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed