Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Leeds behaviour is like a teenage boy who asks a girl out & when she says no, says he never liked her anyway.

Forestieri is one of those players that opposition fans hate. He dives in the box & goes down like he has been hit by a sledge hammer at the slightest touch. He got a yellow card at S6 a couple of years ago for diving.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
WEDNESDAY bid of £10m (TEN MILLION) for Ross McCormack, rejected by Fulham

xxxx Me Sideways, I have just woken up in an alternative universe where Wednesday are Man City!
consilio likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Just seen it on Sky  Exclamation

I just hope we don't have to sign his dirty bastard mate n'all  Whistle
and complicated
If that's true... and we are making crazy bids like that... why not just go for Jordan Rhodes?? He is a bigger threat up front
Think this bid is to put a marker down to say that we are serious about getting promoted either this season or next. It makes it easier to attract other players.
I said yesterday after that result. Expect some knee jerk signings and cash to be chucked about as we start to get desperate..

Only the problem I'm seeing is the tactics and not necessarily the players. Possibly a bit of both, MS?

It does indeed illuminate DC's ambition to attain his goal ( still a bit of a pipe dream to me atm) It's a strong possibility that he should drop some of those millions on a better "Committee" and some proven, experienced coaches.

IMO we still lack the structure at the club to further develop players so why drop multi million pounds on players that won't be coached properly?

10M on Mcormack is desperate. Wickham went for 7M and will have a career that far exceeds Mcormacks. Again, it sounds desperate and makes me wonder wtf is the committee doing?

(30-08-2015, 08:43)madsteve Wrote: Leeds behaviour is like a teenage boy who asks a girl out & when she says no, says he never liked her anyway.

Forestieri is one of those players that opposition fans hate. He dives in the box & goes down like he has been hit by a sledge hammer at the slightest touch. He got a yellow card at S6 a couple of years ago for diving.

Of course he dives, he's Argentinian! Big Grin

With regards to him diving, I hope we train that out of him. I hated it when Maguire would dive or any Wednesday player for that matter, it's embarrassing and insulting to the fans.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I don't think Wickham will become a Premier League regular. I don't think he's as good as we thought he was.

I wouldn't play £10m for McCormack either though!!

Rhodes is the man we need.
Think this is a smokescreen for something else that's going on.
i think it would be mental to sign another forward unless we are selling noopoo laverey and may ? joao neads time and forestieri is a xxxx viper of a goal machine !! this fellow played for rosario central !! and believe me they where xxxx shit hot when he played for them !! hes also banged in 20 for a season ? fme could he actually be a goal scoring forward ? i mean do they exsist???
RS reporting that someone has asked to leave on loan to get game time. My bet is Lavery.
May meant to be being sold
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed