Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(28-08-2015, 15:05)peiowl Wrote:
(28-08-2015, 14:22)consilio Wrote: Nothing wrong with debate pei.  Stop being a mardy arse!

Agree with first sentence consilio. But we've had this debate on here so often. I just don't think May has been given a fair crack by the new management. But, I don't want to get into the Nuhiu back and forth again. It's too much of me against the rest. Leaving aside May and Nuhiu, I'd like to see Lavery go out on loan for a few months. Bus? Have no iidea. He always seems to be injured or brought on for last 10 mins.

I think May was possibly not treated well by SG last season, not playing him after scoring goals and then pushing him out wide or having him chase back.  We are aiming higher than May, Nuhiu and Lavery now, just need to bring the new guys in and they will be history!
peiowl and Maddix like this post
That explains a lot then Thurny.

It was HITC that broke the Hooper signing for us story.

It wasn't unreliable then? Big Grin

(28-08-2015, 17:43)Maddix Wrote:
(28-08-2015, 01:14)consilio Wrote: Why has May been treated unfairly?

If May was any good we would have to have beaten more than just Toytown to his signature  Doh He was what we could afford at the time and, as MS rightly points out, we lost Antonio into the bargain  Doh

Bad business is inherent to S6
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(28-08-2015, 18:56)Statesideowl Wrote: That explains a lot then Thurny.

It was HITC that broke the Hooper signing for us story.  

It wasn't unreliable then? Big Grin

I read it from alan nixons twitter first and it's apparently fallen through now so even if they were first, they were unreliable Laugh Laugh
Statesideowl likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Well Noblot and Blackchick are flucking shite Doh and with Toytown also in the mix, we don't have to rely on Nuhiu's goals this season Wink
and complicated
An interesting morning already with Pudil signed on a season long loan from Watford & our £3m bid for Forestieri accepted.

That does mean that we have five season long loans, the maximum for a match day squad.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Indeed MS!

Pudil has made it sound like he has left Watford permanently. As if he's OOC at the end of his loan? LB/LW sounds like good cover to have, another option over Wiggings and less chance of Helan playing LB

Forestieri I cannot see coming to us. He's already snubbed L**ds. He makes his love for Watford known regularly.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(29-08-2015, 15:19)Statesideowl Wrote: Indeed MS!

Pudil has made it sound like he has left Watford permanently. As if he's OOC at the end of his loan? LB/LW sounds like good cover to have, another option over Wiggings and less chance of Helan playing LB

Forestieri I cannot see coming to us. He's already snubbed L**ds. He makes his love for Watford known regularly.

Forestieri has signed.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
He has indeed and I'm quite surprised. A good striker and a signing I'm happy with. I'd like to see two up top now.
(29-08-2015, 23:06)Statesideowl Wrote: He has indeed and I'm quite surprised. A good striker and a signing I'm happy with. I'd like to see two up top now.

He snubbed L&£ds because he didn't want to sign for a bunch of c*nts  Thumb up
and complicated
I agree Maddix.

It's funny that Mussolini (Cellini) released a statement saying he doesn't want Forestieri anymore (when it looked like we were going to get him if anyone were to) that he didn't have the right mentality to play for L**ds.

You can interpret that a million ways, the first being he isn't inclined to be a dirty, scummy, ankle tapping bastard.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed