Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
no point sending him out to L1/2. He needs to be getting games in the champ
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(28-08-2015, 05:26)St Charles Owl Wrote: To be fair May played as many minutNuhi
 Nuhiu last season and scored less goals!!  He obviously hasn't shown enough in training nor in the pre-season games to impress CC, itpens at every club when a new manager comes in, so for me it's time for him to move on.

Much of the time was coming on from the bench for Nuhiu who started.My main point is he hasn't been given a chance with the new team and manager. Anyhow I can see where this is going so if it makes everbody happy i'll say he's been treated very fairly and I can well understand why Nuhiu is placed ahead of him.

Go score a bunch for another club Stevie. Don't look back.
Whistle
"God Save the King."
Nothing wrong with debate pei. Stop being a mardy arse!
Either CC doesn't appear to rate him or he hasn't shown much in training to warrant a match-day squad place. Nuhiu and Joao are the strikers he appears to rate at the moment. I'm no Nuhiu fan but CC likes him and I expect him to start tomorrow, with Joao and probably Bus on the bench.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I feel May needs to be a bit more prolific in L1 before he makes a step up to the Champ. He's young and has the time to spend one season in L1.
Not to mention the confidence it will give him scoring regularly along with the attention it will bring him. His value should increase and we can recoup some cash instead of just getting rid because we don't need.

If we loan him to a SBC team, he'll struggle and be no better off than he already is. So far letting Madine go hasn't hurt us one bit, he hasn't even registered a goal for Noblot yet!

Surprising for me, was loaning Vermijl out. There's no doubt Hunt is much better. Though not the most solid RB I considered Vermijl to be like Hunt just not as good. He makes good attacking runs and will score a couple. So unless we can sign Hunt permanently I don't know why we'd get rid of cover at RB?
Maybe I'm missing something?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
We are trying to bring in two Premier League strikers. That will leave Nuhiu third choice and we have the promising Joao and then Bus.

We've improved the side by bringing Hunt in and Vermijl will come back a better player if we want him.

Makes perfect sense to me.
Actually that's changed.

Hooper deal fallen through ( I'm the only one not surprised)

Now Kyle Lafferty the target.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/28/gar...-may-take/

We're supposedly after the 'Ginger Pirlo' Doh

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/28/cha...rys-woods/
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(28-08-2015, 14:22)consilio Wrote: Nothing wrong with debate pei.  Stop being a mardy arse!

Agree with first sentence consilio. But we've had this debate on here so often. I just don't think May has been given a fair crack by the new management. But, I don't want to get into the Nuhiu back and forth again. It's too much of me against the rest. Leaving aside May and Nuhiu, I'd like to see Lavery go out on loan for a few months. Bus? Have no iidea. He always seems to be injured or brought on for last 10 mins.
"God Save the King."
(28-08-2015, 14:50)Statesideowl Wrote: Actually that's changed.

Hooper deal fallen through ( I'm the only one not surprised)

Now Kyle Lafferty the target.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/28/gar...-may-take/

We're supposedly after the 'Ginger Pirlo' Doh

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/28/cha...rys-woods/

HITC are about as reliable as the sun or Mirror for transfer gossip
consilio likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(28-08-2015, 01:14)consilio Wrote: Why has May been treated unfairly?

If May was any good we would have to have beaten more than just Toytown to his signature  Doh He was what we could afford at the time and, as MS rightly points out, we lost Antonio into the bargain  Doh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed