Thread Rating:
Alloa 1 Rangers 1 - Sat 20th Sept
(22-09-2014, 12:45)turkeydinner Wrote: Black has been poor since he signed really thought he`d battle like anything
McCoist must think he`ll get three points just on players reputations and that it actually takes a bit of acumen to win games
I saw on another forum Zaliukas not picked due to having a bad attitude another saying he liked the drink a bit much?

I partially agree. Early last season Black was like a different player, controlling the tempo and protecting our defence masterfully. Since then he's reverted to more like the useless lump he was in his first season. His problem isn't lack of fight - he's still got too much of that if anything and continually gets booked - it's his delusions of grandeur. He thinks he's Andrea Pirlo and tries to play like him. But he can't. He really can't. And Ally doesn't seem inclined to ever drop him, no matter how badly he's playing.

Don't know what the problem it's Zal is, but he took a knock in a game a few weeks ago and after that McCulloch and Mohsni kept a couple of clean sheets together, so it could purely be a form thing.
(22-09-2014, 00:21)TIN TIN Wrote: No bitterness from me El Car- just the facts.

Aye right! Salt and vinegar for that chip.
Salt n sauce Coop shove yer vinegar.
He's from East kilbride though Fred!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »