Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
You know what I meant, MS Tongue

I honestly do see your point though, I just think as a professional footballer it's part of the trade he's in. He's also more than compensated with the wage and lifestyle he's attained.

Charlie just made the point more eloquently than I did. Not that it's a difficult task Wink
Washington likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(25-08-2015, 18:19)Statesideowl Wrote: You know what I meant, MS Tongue

I honestly do see your point though, I just think as a professional footballer it's part of the trade he's in. He's also more than compensated with the wage and lifestyle he's attained.

Charlie just made the point more eloquently than I did. Not that it's a difficult task Wink

Agree with both SCO and Stateside. 3 1/2 hrs traveling is nothing over here. We regularly drive 5-6 hrs to ES our daughter on a weekend or vice versa.
Statesideowl likes this post
Maybe it is a British thing then but I suspect that it puts this loan deal in doubt.

When I say that I drive two hours each way to Wednesday home matches, most fans think I am mad.
consilio likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
That must be it MS.

When I think back, upon first arriving in the States I felt like we were always driving for hours and hours just to get anywhere. Eventually, it became the norm.

As Washington said it's not unusual to drive several hours at a time, thinking very little of it. It's a necessity unless you choose to fly.

Though I am looking at the situation from an Americanized perspective. I can see why people wouldn't want to rely on using Britain's transport to travel. The roads are terrible & congested. Trains and Busses hardly run on time etc.

I still think it's possibly for people in his position. Besides, over 48 hours later and no word on Hooper. We don't need anyone that doesn't WANT to be in a Wednesday shirt.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
There are rumours that Hooper was at the training ground this morning so if anything is going to happen then it will probably happen in the next 24 hours.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Hooper and Turner have both signed according to Twitter ?!
Help me out, who is Turner?
Turner was at Hull etc!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
who the xxxx is turner charlie said !!!

wher the xxxx does he play ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Tu...ootballer)

old style centre half!

use the interweb, Dipsticks! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
consilio likes this post
JUST SAYING LIKE!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed