Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
hooper signed !!
Where have you heard that?
It'll be a surprise and the first we hear wil be when the teams are announced
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I think we have until three hours before kick off to register and allow him to play tomorrow.
Is this the Hooper you're all on about?

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=ho...mp=yhs-001

Are we having to resort to grave robbing??? Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
PEI, it's Gary Hooper we're linked with, not Gary Cooper, so don't get too excited Thumb up
and complicated
I was thinking of another Hooper:

Mark Hooper was a professional footballer who played for Darlington F.C., Sheffield Wednesday F.C. and briefly with Rotherham United in a 16 year career which lasted from 1923 to 1939 although he appeared in 1945 in a few games after World War II . In total he played 500 League games (550 including cup games) in that time, scoring 168 League goals with 11 more in the FA Cup. Hooper was a diminutive Right Winger who was only 5 ft 6 in (1.67 m) tall, weighed under 10 stone (64 kg) and wearing only size 4 boots.

Born 1901.

To be serious for a minute, I actually do remember my dad talking about him.
"God Save the King."
Anybody watching the Chelski game today. I'd say WBA deserve something from it. Terry rightfully gone
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Yes, I'm watching it, sloppy defending and a missed penalty is costing West Brom!!
Statesideowl likes this post
Brunty should've buried that in the top corner..
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed