Thread Rating:
Prediction League Week 4 RESULTS!!
Rainbow 
Hey everyone!  Sorry about the delay, a few technicalities that I had to discuss with Ska'd and Beefy, as well as going to visit my newborn Nephew/Godson has meant I haven't been able to post until now... But here we go!

Division 1

This Week's Table

[Image: PL001_zpsd9aa7e0b.png]

The Overall Table

[Image: PL002_zps81240597.png]

Luke Says: "Sorry no time for commentary - Except congratz to WAGB on top and Reebok a close second and Me and Joker were just awful on -7...."

Division 2

This week's Table

[Image: PL003_zpsf1127f19.png]

The Overall Table

[Image: PL004_zps8fb33e8f.png]

Ska'd Says: "A very wide spread between predictors this week, which would have been wider still if Grimois had dared to play the gamball on Arsenal vs City; leaving it off ultimately meant missing out on an extra 12 points and top spot in the table, both this week and overall. Both honours are thus claimed by Tom, who - along with Gambling Owl - managed to correctly predict the 2-2 draw at the Emirates and stick the gamball on. The three of them are breaking well away from the rest of the pack to form an early promotion race.

Great to see newbies and returning faces this week, and with most of the season yet to come and form fluctuating from one week to the next, there will be something for everyone to play for. Great to see you all on here, and keep your predictions coming!
"

Joker.
Tom_Wba likes this post

Joker, you seem to have missed out Boing Boing Baggies who joined Division Two this week; she was in the results list I sent with four points from last weekend's fixtures, putting her 7th in the week's table and I'm guessing around 16th or 17th in the overall table.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Table has been updated Smile

So, second in my division on here, but bottom on the Huddersfield board's league. Go figure.
Did your mother never tell you not to drink on an empty head?

Billy Connolly
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »