Thread Rating:
Scottish League Cup, Falkirk 1-3 Rangers, 23/09/2014.
More swearing maybe??
On topic?
Ok lets hope Falkirk xxxx The Rangers tonight,they played well last time at home and basically lost the plot when they lost the first goal,should be a decent game./
(23-09-2014, 16:36)Fredstersafool Wrote: Ok lets hope Falkirk xxxx The Rangers tonight

Think you've posted that on the wrong forum. That would be much more welcome back on that cess-pit with all your besties. They like a good troll over there.

(23-09-2014, 16:36)Fredstersafool Wrote: they played well last time at home and basically lost the plot when they lost the first goal,should be a decent game./

Could be. Chances are against though. Extra-time and pens looming, I fear.
I've no posted it on the wrong forum i'm just saying what I hope happens Trus.

Possible outcome but can see you going through in the 90.
What you hope happens? Then why the let's hope? Seems to imply you're amongst like-minded folk, like those back on your bigot-board that you like to call us twats and pricks on.

As for your attempts at discussing football - well done. OK, so your opinions aren't greatly thought out, and they're poorly explained but it's at least a start. Keep it up.

You may even be right in that Rangers will emerge triumphant after 90 mins. I'm not going to put money on it though. Thumb up
My goodness bigot board you are fucked up in the head,just because I would like to see Falkirk win you come out with that pish above that's just wrong.

Serious question Trus are you retarded??
No, I've seen your posts on new-606. It is no more than a cess-pit of bigotry and hatred now. Yet you still post there.

Now who's xxxx retarded?
Have ye good for you Trus.

You are out yer mind pal
As I said, back to your besties and tell them all about it. You'll feel much more at home among your own kind - bigots and anti-Rangers hate-mongers.

And hopefully, you'll leave us alone to talk about football which in case you missed it, is the whole point of this place.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »