Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Even Sky hate the effing Pigs.

They couldn't just take their relegation like everyone has to..
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Nugent signing for Boro
Just watched the Mansfield highlights while on holiday! Young lad up front looks impressive, Mathias missed another sitter I noticed!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
(13-08-2015, 19:30)consilio Wrote: Nugent signing for Boro

How much are they paying for him?  I would assume this will end their interest in Rhodes and at 14m I can't blame them!!!
Wickham for 7m

Rhodes for 14m

I think Nugent's going for 4M?

I don't think Rhodes is worth twice the money Wickham is.

If it's true that we paid only 750k for Joao it's possible we have a ludicrous bargain of a gem player.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(13-08-2015, 21:42)Statesideowl Wrote: Wickham for 7m

Rhodes for 14m

I think Nugent's going for 4M?

I don't think Rhodes is worth twice the money Wickham is.

If it's true that we paid only 750k for Joao it's possible we have a ludicrous bargain of a gem player.

I think we payed a lot more for Joao than 750k.  At the time Nacional came out and said it was much less that the 2.8m that was being touted around but I think what they were saying was that their portion was much less as they were not sole owners of him.  I think they did this to keep their fans expectations down by making it clear they were not getting 2.8m due ot the joint ownership.  Of course I could be completely wrong as the fee was considered undisclosed as per usual!!

4m for Nugent is not too bad, he will get almost as many goals as Rhodes will anyway so why pay nearly 4 times more!!!

Anyone on here think we will sign Kenwyn Jones?
2.5m Euros I heard today for Joao. No idea if that's true
2.5M makes more sense to me. And is still a lot less for what is on offer.

I hope we don't sign Jones. he'll command high wages. Not only that there's no reason to with the forwards we have at the club

There might be other positions to look at covering instead of signing another striker.
L**ds go out of the cup losing on pens to Donny

Anyone up for a Sheffield derby in the next round? Wink
Home Tie against Oxford 2nd round Blunts away to Fulham
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed