Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Whiggins is a quality player. Just what we needed at LB

Obviously know nothing about the other lad

Cannot wait for Saturday
Maddix and Imre varadi like this post
Its going to be interesting to see what the starting team and subs on Saturday will be.
Based on the mixing and matching during the friendlies and now with a few new additions I've no idea how CC will pick and keep them all happy. But, as long as we score one more goal than the 'opposites' every game its all we need.

On paper it looks like we have a team equally as good as the 91 one in the Match thread YT. I'd forgotten how good we were until I watched that !!!.
(05-08-2015, 19:43)consilio Wrote: Whiggins is a quality player.  Just what we needed at LB

Obviously know nothing about the other lad

Cannot wait for Saturday

Agreed  Thumb up or is it that he just played well against us  Huh
and complicated
He certainly played well against us. I've asked a few people who scout in the game and he's highly thought of. Pacy, tough and puts a decent cross in is what I've been told. Sounds perfect!!
(05-08-2015, 21:02)consilio Wrote: He certainly played well against us.  I've asked a few people who scout in the game and he's highly thought of.  Pacy, tough and puts a decent cross in is what I've been told.  Sounds perfect!!

Listening on WW, he's been a pain in the arse for us in the last few games against Charlton  Undecided especially in "that cup tie" if I remember correctly  Whistle He must have played well in others though because it's not often an opponents name sticks in your head for so long. Him and Jackson Angry of course.

I also seem to think/recall  Huh he's also been used as an out-and-out left winger at some point  Thumb up

Oh  Thumb up and fc uk off Jeremy  Cool
and complicated
Bloody ell. According to Star we've signed 11 players this summer. I'm  not going to recognize this team anymore, which is a good thing! Now I have to choose between going out electioneering on Satdi for the NDP (Labour to you lot) as we have a right wing dictator running our country, or do I listen to the game? Huh

My football team or my country??? Huh

What to do??? Huh
"God Save the King."
Not labour to me. They're almost as RW as Tories alately Doh hoping Jeremy corbyn wins leadership
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Our bunch is different than yours, thurny. They have never governed and they deserve a chance.
"God Save the King."
Vote that bell end out please Pei. Canada is supposed to have legal Marijuana, it's making me and some of my northern friends quite unhappy Wink

This is a bit of a depressing read.

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/develo...oad-060815

Baker.. Good enough for a season long loan at Vitesse, able to play Europa League football.

Baker... Not good enough for Stuart Gray's starting eleven.

I feel the lad's lightly digging at the lack of upward mobility from grass roots level.
consilio likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Good signings all round , a shame half of them came way to late and these players wont be either playing or making an impact untill september !! which is shit cos if we are going to go up then a good start is needed !! too much gelling time here i think !!!
Statesideowl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed