Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Giles Coke has signed 4 Ipswich and Paul Corry 4 Northampton.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Coke has one hell of an agent Laugh wonder if he could get me a gig somewhere Laugh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Senegalese winger has signed a 2 year deal!

Bus tweeted a picture of them together at Middlewood, then took it down as it has not been made official by the club yet!

Silly Boy!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Yep, naughty Bus.

Marseille terminated his contract so he can join us on a free.

Also signed another Portuguese kid U-18 for the development squad.. I hope he's better than that heap of shit Floro

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/cente...92113.aspx
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I noticed that the Boro home game tickets prices have been released, see link below.  Cat D game so 28 quid on Kop for members.  I would have expected to see this a category higher but good to see that the club have maybe responded to the criticism and while 28 quid is still a bit high its nowhere near as bad as people feared.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/ticke...90094.aspx
Statesideowl likes this post
Similar to last year non members is that.

Also charlie, we have our first muppet of the season in match thread Doh My season has started brilliantly Laugh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Reyt! It will be WEDNESDAY tomoz and we can begin to get EXCITED about the start of the season.

It seems we have become Sheffield Quarta-feira  and I for one can't wait for 3 o'clock Satdi.

Being an Away Owl I have yet to decide whether to commit to the cause and buy a membership to get money off home games. But I am looking forward to some games down here in "the smoke" and it doesn't worry me in the slightest that some of them will be on terca-noite. Fulham, QPR, Reading, MKD and them oblody Robins at Charlton; all there for the taking whilst the Massive BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
It's alright for some, the only local game for me to go to is Ipswich ..and that's a 50 mile drive, so stop showing off Oval !!!
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Is this really the new signings name? Never can trust Wiki

Pape Pate Amodou Mamadou Pamadou adou dou Sougou
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Big Grin I forgot. Brentford and Brighton too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed