Thread Rating:
RIFC
Well getting death threats will do that to a mind!
I don't really see the point of moaning about the 'weegie press' when you've got the Edinburgh press dishing it out the other way every bit as much.
(02-08-2015, 18:09)supercooper Wrote: Well getting death threats will do that to a mind!
death threats didnae seem tae affect Turnbull Huttons state o' mind. or Lennons, though its hard tae tell wi' him, or any o' the others that have had death threats fae "the loyal".
Whitabootery.

Or, more to the point, halfwhitabootery.
Exactamoondo!

(02-08-2015, 18:56)Paigntonhibby Wrote:
(02-08-2015, 18:09)supercooper Wrote: Well getting death threats will do that to a mind!
death threats didnae seem tae affect Turnbull Huttons state o' mind. or Lennons, though its hard tae tell wi' him, or any o' the others that have had death threats fae "the loyal".

Not from their own fans though. Pathetic whitabootery.
On wards then; Its a good thing that all the leakages from Ibrox seem to have dried up now. Even signings seem to be relatively hush(Allen excluded). I spoke to someone who reckoned the rebuilding of the "club" will take some time but will be done, and the club intend to let younger heads do the business. I am happy with this, but would like a bit more info, re the work ongoing if any at moment. Obviously money is very tight as can be expected, but if the fans get behind this by regular attendances then with costs pared it should be easier to do.

Anyone know how ST's are selling?
I just know we're over 30,000 but nothing more specific. I think 33-35,000 is realistic - still a bit less than we might expect in the top flight maybe. Season ticket sales are never going to be at the level they were at round about 2000 purely because the market for them just isn't there anymore in Scotland across the board, so I think our numbers are pretty good.
30/ 35 k is very good in the circumstances. That will help budget the needed work. Thanks.
If we keep progressing like we have done so far, season tickets sales will continue to rise. There's some buzz about the team just now, riding a wave of optimism.

With some justification, it has to be said.
Most of the higher end st have been sold, it's the family stand and little pockets around the ground thats left .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »