Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Good to see our best players re-committing.

Still no news regarding anyone else though.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Lucas Joao signs 4 year deal.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Nice, expected to hear this sooner after the pic circulating of CC, DD and Joao yesterday.

So, surely this means one of the strikers is leaving? Either that or Nuhui's about to become a LB Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
From the videos of him (Joao) he doesn't seem to be the sharpest finisher. His speed and movement on and off the ball looks very good though.
On a footballing stat site, he had about the same total in goals & assists.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Get them all settled this year, maybe get into the play offs and then the full on push the season after.... if all goes well !! It will take a month or two this season for everyone to gel and take on board the new tactics. The pitch looks great, work on improving the ground's facilities are on going and we are developing a better squad. The Tom Lees extension shows are intent. All looking promising. Feel better about the ticket pricing too. DC should have released his statement earlier and the while match grading A-G should have been explained quicker and clearer. I think alot of the grief could have been avoided. Let's hope for a great season, with more goals, attacking football and more home wins!! UTO
Reports from Preston that Vermijl is going there on loan. No surprises that at least one of the RBs would be going out somewhere.

Just to tidy up a few more rumours that we have been involved in:

Ricky Lambert has signed for West Brom for 3m, never thought he would drop out of the prem!!

Conner Wickham is supposedly going to join Palace for 9m, will play alongside Bamford, so thats two rumours shot down with one stone!!

Gestede from Blackburn has joined Aston Villa for an undisclosed amount.

So that leaves us still with rumours surrounding Rhodes and Hooper but I think signing Lucas Joao probably means we are done with signing strikers, more than likely will see at least one of the existing 4 go out on loan or be sold.
Well I hope Jack Hunt has improved from his days at the Village then Confused
and complicated
(31-07-2015, 21:34)Maddix Wrote: Well I hope Jack Hunt has improved from his days at the Village then  Confused

I think even then aside from Rhodes he was one of their better players.
Not sure if Vermijl would be the one to loan out.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed