Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
I have been one of those wanting to see the FA restrict some of the foreign players who come into this country to give young English players a chance and I still think this is a good rule, but it seems odd to stick to these rules for a player who has already been playing here for a while and has a son born in England!! Most of the time with these sort of rules situations like this get "Grandfathered in".
I agree, that's part of my point! It's sad and incredibly frustrating for people whom are caught up in these ridiculous laws. They don't work nor are they applied evenly. Each individuals circumstances should be viewed case by case instead of these dubious, discriminatory laws the UK now have in place. Anyway..

No news about Wiggins signing yet, that seems to have dragged a few days, sounds like the defence is solid, as is the midfield.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Westwood, Palmer, Lees, Loovens, Helan, Semedo, Barry, Lopez, Wallace, Nuhiu, Matias. Looks like 433.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
One nil Wednesday. Nuhiu from a Wallace corner
0-1 Nuhiu, header from Wallace cross.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Have we got a commentary Huh
and complicated
Twitter updates, now 1 all, Madden.

1-2 Matias from nuhiu pass
Who's this Nuhiu guy Huh a goal and an assist Thumb up

Don't tell PEI Whistle
and complicated
This is his season.

Happy Birthday Atdhe, 26 today!

2-2. Sloppy
Defense needs to tighten up.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed