Thread Rating:
Alloa 1 Rangers 1 - Sat 20th Sept
Looked at the comments on other forums and they were very harsh a lot of criticism at Templeton and Moshni and particuarly more at Black and Low
Those 4 get slated by a section of our support after pretty much every game. In Black's case I'd say it's usually deserved but Law gets it mostly because he had the temerity to suggest our fans put a lot of pressure on the players to perform brilliantly every week. Mohsni does a lot of good work but he's liable to make one or two totally avoidable errors per game, while Templeton suffers from being poorly coached as a youth player. He has natural pace and skill, but he was never taught how to play a game of football. He tends not to perform well when he's up against fresh players, eg. when he starts matches.
From one set of poor coaches to another set then eh?
That's a crap comment El Car. Temps was coached very well at Hearts, hence the reason he shone as a youngster in the 1st team at Tynecastle and was a regular starter. Also, coached so well that as usual, Sevco come in and Hoover up an opponents best talent, then, as per, ruin him. Same old, same old
So you agree its the same team then Laugh
Eh no, Rangers were liquidated ( ie. Bust, kaput, non existant) and from the ashes came SEVCO. Never can be the same team or club. Only been in existence for two and a bit years.
Tell yourself whatever stories you need to get through the day. Thumb up

I would say that 2 years is a very short time for you to have cultivated so much bitterness. You're a legend.
No bitterness from me El Car- just the facts.
Black has been poor since he signed really thought he`d battle like anything
McCoist must think he`ll get three points just on players reputations and that it actually takes a bit of acumen to win games
I saw on another forum Zaliukas not picked due to having a bad attitude another saying he liked the drink a bit much?
Zaliukas not playing because he is as quick as molasses and got a right showing up in the 4-2 win against Queen of the South (he was taken off at half-time after gifting them two goals).

Simple as that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »