Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Assuming we stick with the 4 strikers we currently have on the books, I would expect Nuhiu to be the fourth choice for a starting position but maybe the first name on the subs bench!! Looks like one of Lavery, May or Bus will start, with one as back up on the bench and Nuhiu as the option if we have to chase a game, change tactics or maybe even shut up shop as his height helps in defence.
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
Guys, you take the bait every time.

And I thought Imre was a pushover. Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Fishing is one of my hobbies.

See how I'm laughing. Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
"God Save the King."
Lots of rumours that Nuhiu is joining MK Dons.
Statesideowl and peiowl like this post
Off yer go big lad!

I feel for him (Nuhui) because he really does love the club, we haven't had many players like that in the last 20 years.

The problem is he's average at best. Weak in the air for someone over 6ft with the body balance of a toddler. He'll do Ok in a newly promoted L1 outfit, just make sure the donkey can't play against us because we know what happens Wink
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
LB coming then and nuhui will be replaced with this jowa fellow !!
Tell thurny i'm sorry i didn't mean it. i'll be reight sorry to see nuhiu go. Whistle Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
I'm not personally offended by your opinion and how you shove it down everyone's throat pei. I dont spend hours away from my computer worrying about what's posted on here by anyone.
However, it's getting a bit annoying when all I have to do is post something as little as "we should keep nuhiu until we get someone to do his job better" and you jump on it.
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(28-07-2015, 18:18)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: I'm not personally offended by your opinion and how you shove it down everyone's throat pei. I dont spend hours away from my computer worrying about what's posted on here by anyone.
However, it's getting a bit annoying when all I have to do is post something as little as "we should keep nuhiu until we get someone to do his job better" and you jump on it.

And you fall for it. Every time. Ever heard the expression Get a life?? You can't even tell when I'm pulling your leg. FFS!!!!! Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh
consilio likes this post
"God Save the King."
Lot of crap flying about that we're upping the bid on Lucas Joao, Matias' strike partner back at Nacional with Stevie May being loaned out

It's sounding like someone is going out though with Consilio saying Nuhui might be leaving..
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/...-Wednesday

A very sad reality which I can relate to. The doors really are closed/closing to certain people.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed