Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
They didn't flourish under SG. I feel they should get a chance with the new tactics. They really might surprise people and we could end up having a gem in the pack.

If they're all shit and still keep missing we look at loans/transfers Wink
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
May can score goals, he has proven it at St Johnstone.
Lavery has scored a variety of goals for us and needs a run in the team to boost his confidence.
Bus could be the central striker we apparently "need"
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Its looking like we will start the season with what we have up front and as you say with better service whichever ones play they should be able to get some goals. Bus is like a new player anyway as we hardly saw him play at all. Loan window is open until September so if its not working we still have that option.
I personaly still say that a lb is all we need !! the strikers are all good to me !!
For those of you who have (or at least access to) a WW subscription the 20 min interview with CC is worth a listen. Hopefully his influence will give us the exciting to watch football and impact the home results once the season starts.

Still waiting for my new shirts to arrive. Sweet FA from the shop yet on if anythings shipped.

Update
Got home to find my shirts had been delivered today - guess I'm too used to the customer service overkill here Smile
I think we still need a striker. When the games get tough and we lose out on the possession stakes we will need a striker who will score 1 out of 3 chances created for him. A striker who can get in behind the last man, my opinion is we are still to one paced up front. Someone like Fraiser Campbell.

LB will hopefully be sorted soon. So it's a striker and possibly someone to play right-side of the front three. That's 2/3 more players for me.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
We've supposedly had a 2.4M bid turned down for Nacional's Portuguese striker Lucas Joao

Who knows if it's true..

Wiggins signing supposed to be announced soon I expect.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(27-07-2015, 15:30)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: I think Lavery, May and Bus will have good seasons. Nuhiu is useful to have around because he offers something different with his height and strength

"something different."

Hmm.  Sick

At a loss for words. Whistle

I apologize in advance if I have offended anybody's sensitivities with the above highly insensitive innuendo. Didn't mean too, thurny. Mea culpa maddix. I'll say a hundred Hail Marys.  Angel
"God Save the King."
you know EXACTLY what I mean by "something different". You're just being a dick for the sake of it now
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Look at it this way PEI, we'd be in the pub league now without Nuhiu's contribution last season.

Nobody has ever said he's a brilliant player Doh he was just the best Angry we had at putting the ball in the net last season Angry

Which is really sad considering how crap he is Cool
peiowl likes this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed