Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Braga 1 up, more worrying Westwood replaced by Price after just 13 mins.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Wouldn't like to start the season without Westwood between the sticks
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Lavery equaliser

2-1 down
Sounds like we've given a decent account of ourselves against a good team
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Lost 2-1.

All about fitness and teamwork.
I watched the York video on WW. The pass and move part of our game was quite impressive Thumb up

Like you say Consilio, it's about teamwork and fitness at the moment Thumb up

but I'll still want him sacked if we don't win the first four games Whistle
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
didnt even know we was playing here in the jungle ? pirated some signal , i will know better next time !!! still not signed a striker then ? its looking very boring at the minute !!

Serious question as im in the jungle !! is may injured or have we sold him ? or is he gettiing nowt to sniff at as per usual ?
(25-07-2015, 01:14)Imre varadi Wrote: didnt even know we was playing here in the jungle ? pirated some signal , i will know better next time !!! still not signed a striker then ? its looking very boring at the minute !!

Serious question as im in the jungle !! is may injured or have we sold him ? or is he gettiing nowt to sniff at as per usual ?

Still carrying a thigh strain I think 
He shaved that fluff off his face and lost his magic.
may played last night imre
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed