Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
I thought Bamford was always going to make the step up into the Prem this season. It makes little sense for Chelsea to stick him in the Championship where he has pretty much proven he can hold his own. Its time for them to see if he can do it one step higher now.
madsteve likes this post
(20-07-2015, 18:04)St Charles Owl Wrote: I thought Bamford was always going to make the step up into the Prem this season.  It makes little sense for Chelsea to stick him in the Championship where he has pretty much proven he can hold his own.  Its time for them to see if he can do it one step higher now.

It was only if Chelsea decided he wasn't good enough for them like they did with Lukaku.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Croasdale plays CM stateside. Box to box player, looks good
Nice one Consilio.

I have been hearing (reading) positive things about the young ones that are training with the first team. I'm a firm believer in the grass roots system and hope we can continue producing more players like Palmer & Croasdale, Dawson too I think

I can see how he'd fit in with Carvalhals new system then, box to box player.

That blue running track round the ground looks well smart. A lick of paint and a couple of Tv's for the concourses and we're nearly there!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I've heard DC has fixed it so that an Owls travelling to Braga can get in free, is this true?

Huge gesture that.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Blackburn have slapped a £12m asking price on Rhodes, according to the papers.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Well bollox to that.

Gary Hooper linked again, Thanks but no thanks. I'd rather have Le Fondre who's now leaving Cardiff and even then, not really.
Washington likes this post
Pitch Cam week 12 is now up on YT. Will the mystery of those box lights going on an off during the night ever be solved? !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqC4JHolQts
It must be security checking out the exec boxes!
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(21-07-2015, 10:49)Owlkev71 Wrote: Blackburn have slapped a £12m asking price on Rhodes, according to the papers.

All Rhodes has to say is that he will stay until next summer when his contract expires & Blackburn may have to re-evaluate.

Think we would be better getting him for free in a year than paying £12m now.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed