Thread Rating:
The gambling/betting thread
Sorry mate Confused I'll be having 'phone sex' with the girlfriend while the wife is fast on round about that time Whistle
and complicated
(13-07-2015, 22:50)St Charles Owl Wrote: And rest assured any visitors will have to behave just like we should when venturing out of our comfort zone!!  I will be keeping an eye on things although there will be a window of opportunity for unmoderated naughtiness between 1.30am and 2.30am UK time when I will be on a plane, so set your alarms!!!

I'll still be up....

Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
You sad bastard Thurny!!! Its Monday night, surely there is a student pub somewhere offering cheap beer to help you get to sleep at a normal time!!!
Maddix likes this post
(13-07-2015, 23:11)St Charles Owl Wrote: You sad bastard Thurny!!!  Its Monday night, surely there is a student pub somewhere offering cheap beer to help you get to sleep at a normal time!!!

There could even be some women in the pub n'all  Whistle you know the type  Thumb up "ye ken tek me up t'arse if ye gerrus a lager 'n' lime"  Laugh
and complicated
I'm poorly levae me alone
(13-07-2015, 23:24)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: I'm poorly levae me alone

Well get to fc uking bed then  Doh
St Charles Owl likes this post
and complicated
I will be in bed. I weren't even gunna do owt, av been good a'lately
Looks like this thread got derailed.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(14-07-2015, 00:21)madsteve Wrote: Looks like this thread got derailed.

only a little bit Big Grin I'll give you odds of 4/5 for this thread to get back on track eventually* Whistle

*see it's back on track already
Everyone needs a good derailing every so often!!

But back on topic, does anyone plan to back Tiger Woods to place? We know he likes the course and if the weather isn't great he may just be able to make a run.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »