Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Any idea what our estimated budget could be, or how much we could spend based on FFP regulations?

Given that we've spent a couple of Million already on the undisclosed signings of Matias & Lachman
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I'm guessing that our new owner has got ways round the FFP to be honest, he's no fool so I have an inkling all the talk of the premiership in 2 seasons in shite, I really do think he will make a tilt for it this season, and if by Dec we are in with a shout, then he will throw what it takes to make it happen and screw the FFP rules ..
Imre varadi likes this post
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Loaning players obviously helps against the FFP rules as well. Spending money on the pich and scoreboard does not count towards FFP but the scoreboard in particualr will bring in a decent amount of revenue. We also don't know what he has paid to have his name on the shirts, but anything will be more than the land of fire we had on for free last season!!
FFP is dead in the water. Just ask Manchester City and QPR Cool
and complicated
Man City are not covered by it, they have there own European rules and the revenues they now have will allow them to keep spending!! QPR have to be punished though, they should have a transfer embargo until they pay at least some of their fine!!
The European rules have been "relaxed". Money talks Cool

But it don't dance and it don't sing and it don't walk Wink
and complicated
As long as I can have you here with me, I'd still rather be forever in blue jeans!!!

Yes, and the FFP rules are also being relaxed after this season as well I think.
Hear we are trying to sign this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Soriano
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Are those stats right???? 300 appearances and about 200 goals, that is prolific at any level!!!! His current value on one site is 7.5m euros, definbitely an interesting addition if true!!
Public announcement !! im moving next saturday to my final resting place and i wont have internet untill september ????? so its going to be work and internet cafes for me untill then and sadly no match thread !!! please spare a thought for old imre and send me a pm every now and then stating what the xxxx is going on !!!
Statesideowl, madsteve, Washington And 2 others like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed