Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Definite improvement on our last result at their place!!!!

I would like to sign McGugan but we cannot pay him silly wages, that alone would cause unrest in the dressign room. Lets hope he is getting good advice because there isnt a championship club who will pay him that and there currently isnt a prem team who will play him!! So his options are very limited!!
McGugan moves the ball quickly even if he isn't that quick himself. He is quick of mind.

He is very good with set pieces, either scoring from them or setting up others.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Judging by the large influx of foreign talent joining the Prem (as usual) there's going to be a lot of players in the country who can't get game time, from first teamers to talented reserve players at Manure & Chelski.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I would prefer to see young English players coming through but they are just so expensive currently. Not sure if its the clubs selling, the agents or the players themselves, probably a combination of all three, but it seems you will pay double for an English player compared to a foreign one!!
Statesideowl likes this post
Look out Smile Aunty has arrived Doh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33460793

They've obviously sent David Attenbrough out (with a big budget) and he's discovered life exists outside of the EPL Laugh
and complicated
(11-07-2015, 19:24)St Charles Owl Wrote: I would prefer to see young English players coming through but they are just so expensive currently. Not sure if its the clubs selling, the agents or the players themselves, probably a combination of all three, but it seems you will pay double for an English player compared to a foreign one!!

Same thing happened here in mexico for some reason , and as we know they are also utterly shit when it comes to taking on the big 8 teams !!
This will get Madsteve's blood boiling!!

Apparently Bournemouth are rumoured to have put a bid in for Antonio, just a paltry 7.5m offer!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but there is no way he is worth that and its bids like this that are constantly pushing up the price of english players!!! Makes our foreign signings look like bargains, assuming they turn out ok!!
(12-07-2015, 03:59)St Charles Owl Wrote: This will get Madsteve's blood boiling!!  

Apparently Bournemouth are rumoured to have put a bid in for Antonio, just a paltry 7.5m offer!!!!!!!!  

I'm sorry but there is no way he is worth that and its bids like this that are constantly pushing up the price of english players!!!  Makes our foreign signings look like bargains, assuming they turn out ok!!

Antonio is the best attacking midfield player in SBC. Hardly surprising that PL clubs want him.

The only thing that annoys me is that SG pushed him out of the door for a measly £1.2m.
Statesideowl likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/dunde...or-winger/?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/12/rep...ry-hooper/?
Gary Hooper is EXACTLY the type of player we should be signing.

He would be a superb signing
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed