Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(11-07-2015, 14:29)Imre varadi Wrote: i think barrys essential to the midfield gelling quick he will give wallace & matias time to settle in and also bring pace into the center aswell as on the flanks !! barry would be a great signing and all we need is a simular lee or hutch player bought in for when when of these 2 are out injured !!

Not sure that McGugan has much pace really. More of a Sheridan style player but not as good.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Cheers OwlKev. Was wondering how it was going ? Hopefuuly a sign of things to come with Bus and Matias.

If we are going 433, I don't see how McGugan would fit in. Sometimes he seems lazy or maybe doesn't have the legs to me.....or maybe that was the SG effect...... In a 4231 he would work behind the stricker.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
1-1 now.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(11-07-2015, 17:17)madsteve Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 14:29)Imre varadi Wrote: i think barrys essential to the midfield gelling quick he will give wallace & matias time to settle in and also bring pace into the center aswell as on the flanks !! barry would be a great signing and all we need is a simular lee or hutch player bought in for when when of these 2 are out injured !!

Not sure that McGugan has much pace really. More of a Sheridan style player but not as good.

I think his game is not about the pace of himself rather than the pace he plays the ball at. We were a bit sluggish through the middle when playing the ball last season, someone like McGugan would improve that
Imre varadi likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
1-1 FT.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Is SG still in charge ?

anyway nice to see Bus on the scoresheet he obviously knows where the goal is unlike nuhui who missed yet again !!!
1-1.

A different team for each half.

We played 5-3-2 in the first but frequently swapped and changed when attacking and defending.

First half we lined up like this

Dawson

Palmer
Helan
Loovens
Dielna
Lachsman

Semedo
Lee
? Youngster that I don't recognise

Nuhiu
Lavery
Towinjustonce, Imre varadi, Statesideowl like this post
(11-07-2015, 17:17)madsteve Wrote:

i think he does have pace in short bursts in the box he did get some goals last season like this !! obviously i wouldnt put him on the wing , but i mean he will take the limelight away from the new players as the opposite team will be busy trying to stop him !! lee does do this every now and then !! hutch does not niether does semi or will melo !! so it is vital in gelling the new boys in giving them time out of the limelight !! because we all know that everyone exspects matias wallace and lopez to score at least 3 goals a game right from the start !!!
At times Helan played as part of a front 3 with Lavery down the other side. Dielna dropped to full back to cover from CB.

Matias, Lees, Bus, Hunt, Hutch, Sasso, Vermijl, Wildsmith, Melo and a couple of youngsters were the side after HT

Loovens went off injured

Bus scored a lovely goal after great work from Matias
Imre varadi and Towinjustonce like this post
Nice and easy warm up that lets CC see some players in a competitive game..
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed