Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
(10-07-2015, 21:39)Southeyowl Wrote: Big Dave leaving? Please be true!

Maybe he fancies Canada !!!   Whistle Whistle Whistle

Saw that on owls talk too but it sounded a bit dubious tbh.
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
(10-07-2015, 21:55)Washington Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 21:39)Southeyowl Wrote: Big Dave leaving? Please be true!

Maybe he fancies Canada !!!   Whistle Whistle Whistle

Saw that on owls talk too but it sounded a bit dubious tbh.

I heard prince edward island is nice this time of year
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
5 Mil, I will drive him mi sen!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Great that we are getting some players in and by all accounts good players too. Where does this Lopez fella play ?? Is he an attacking midfielder ?? Currently are we going to be something like this....

Westwood

Hunt, Lees, Loovens, Helan
Lee, Melo, Lopez
Matias, Bus, Lavery

Subs: Price, Lachmann, Dielna, Palmer, Hutchinson, May, Nuhiu

Hopefully that Murphy rumour was just a load of shite. Over-rated player and i'd be very surprised if he gets as many goals next season. Would like us to bid 5 million for Wickham with a further 3 million paid next summer. 8 million in all for a real quality striker.

To me our midfield and attack looks weak and very unproven so I'd expect at least 3 more quality players there. Would they be up for a battle in Preston on a freezing cold Tuesday night ??..... Step forward CC.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
Obviously the Bamford rumour persists out there as well. Still think that is people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 due to the supposed friendship between CC and the Chosen One!! Bamford and Chelsea must surely be looking for a loan move to the prem or for him to stay at the Bridge and fight for a first team spot!!

The McGugan has signed rumour also seems to be gaining steam, still think he would be a good signing.

Who is this Pinto I keep seeing mentioned??
(10-07-2015, 22:13)Towinjustonce Wrote: Great that we are getting some players in and by all accounts good players too. Where does this Lopez fella play ?? Is he an attacking midfielder ?? Currently are we going to be something like this....

Westwood

Hunt, Lees, Loovens, Helan
       Lee, Melo, Lopez
     Matias, Bus, Lavery

Subs: Price, Lachmann, Dielna, Palmer, Hutchinson, May, Nuhiu

Hopefully that Murphy rumour was just a load of shite. Over-rated player and i'd be very surprised if he gets as many goals next season. Would like us to bid 5 million for Wickham with a further 3 million paid next summer. 8 million in all for a real quality striker.

To me our midfield and attack looks weak and very unproven so I'd expect at least 3 more quality players there. Would they be up for a battle in Preston on a freezing cold Tuesday night ??..... Step forward CC.

Looking at CC's previous teams, he plays a front three with two wingers and just one striker so unlikely Lavery will get a role. Either Bus or May or someone new.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(10-07-2015, 22:18)St Charles Owl Wrote: Obviously the Bamford rumour persists out there as well.  Still think that is people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 due to the supposed friendship between CC and the Chosen One!!  Bamford and Chelsea must surely be looking for a loan move to the prem or for him to stay at the Bridge and fight for a first team spot!!

The McGugan has signed rumour also seems to be gaining steam, still think he would be a good signing.

Who is this Pinto I keep seeing mentioned??
Its Carlos' new company car........they spelt it wrong.......
Towinjustonce likes this post
Illegitimi non carborundum
Interestingly both Hunt and Helan are full backs who like to get forward, on that basis I would be inclined to put two defensive midfielders in there, maybe Semedo and Melo with Wallace and Matias on the wings and Lopez just behind the front man. Who the front man will be is going to be an interesting debate over the coming weeks unless we sign someone who would automatically get the sport such as Bamford etc.
consilio likes this post
Pinto is a Portuguese (surprise!) LB whose twitter or whatever seemed to indicate he is on his way

Still think the special one will do CC a favor even if it's not Bamford
St Charles Owl likes this post
Anthony Mounier is now the latest to be linked with us. Left winger currently at Montpellier, would command a fee of around 2m if we went for him.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed